What Are You Listening to at the Moment?

(Reverend Danite) #4142

Was jus’ listening to Rockabilly-Radio, on the computer in my study as is my want occasionally, and a song came up by Johnny Carlevale and The Broken Rhythm Boys called Hard Cider :smiley: … Thinking I could get this for me n’ the choirmistress to jive along to next time its party time, I goggled it to no avail. >:(

Any of you hepcats know of this li’l apple-based ditty?

(Silver) #4143

Metamorfosi - Inferno…still one of my favourite Italian prog albums.

What can I say!..I just love this tune. :sweat_smile:

(ENNIOO) #4146

Yep…great stuff ! :smiley:

(scherpschutter) #4147

Tangerine Dream, Phaedra

No match for Ricochet, my favorite TD album, but still okay.

(ENNIOO) #4148

Never knew you liked a spot of Tangerine Dream.

(El Topo) #4149

Genesis - The lamb lies down in Broadway
Talk Talk - Spirit of eden
Marrilion - Clutching at Straws
Radiohead - Ok Computer

(SourNote2014) #4150

Vazelina Bilopphøggers- Brenner Sjøl

(dead-by-dawn) #4151

blacklight posterboys - if the animals could talk

(JohnReid) #4152

Jill’s theme written for the beautiful Claudia.

(Søren) #4153

Just received and immediately put on the soundtrack to the late spaghetti western California by Gianni Ferrio. Have been looking forward to that one for some years.

(Asa) #4154

The Body & Thou - Released From Love/You, Whom I Have Always Hated

Better every time I hear it. An astonishing album.

(Søren) #4155

Just put on David Bowie’s Heathen. Bowie-album will probably follow Bowie-album today.

(Asa) #4156

Yes, I’ll be doing likewise today I think. Every radio station here in the UK is spinning plenty of the biggest numbers from his extraordinary seventies heyday and from his commercial - if not necessarily critical - peak in the eighties, so although I will undoubtedly give some of those seventies albums a run-out at some point, I’m kicking off with his (underappreciated, Imo) Tin Machine material, after which I imagine I’ll be taking in some of his nineties output: Black Tie White Noise, Outside and even a track or two from 1997’s Earthling.

(SourNote2014) #4157

Like everyone else, a bunch of Bowie stuff on YouTube. I thought I’d pay respects since few do to the performers I have admired and lost.

(James Flessas ) #4158

Hello, I’m Jimi , I’ve been on a Zappa jag . I’m a bassist = jazz primarily so Zappa from 71-the end , Roland Kirk as well.

(Bill san Antonio) #4159

I’ve been addicted to this particular song lately:

(SourNote2014) #4160

Oliver Onions- Singing duo Guido & Maurizio DeAngelis doing dorky 70’s folk music. I love it, though. They made some pretty catchy tunes.

(I...I...Idiot) #4161

I have a hi-fi phono, boy do I let it blast!