What are you eating or drinking at the moment?

I see this thread hasn’t been active in a while but I remembered it from years ago, thought I’d bring it back :stuck_out_tongue: I had 4 cups of coffee with my breakfast of 2 small sausages, 2 fried eggs and multigrain toast. It’s Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada so tomorrow we’ll be having a turkey dinner with stuffing, potatoes, etc.

If I ever go to Canada, I’m bringing home a suitcase full of streaky bacon.

1 Like

I’ll trade you the bacon for a cheap region B blu-ray player :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Green tea.

1 Like

Cooked me some tomato, cavolo nero and rosecoco bean soup.

Not a success - the cabbage was old and fibrous.

1 Like

About to have some chips and salsa, and I picked up enough whiskey to last me through a few movies tonight

IMG_6954

1 Like

Looks like some nice whiskey. Wish I had some. I’ve got some nice sea salt & malt vinegar kettle chips (crisps) and clamatto cocktail. Watching GBU (yellow MGM disc) right now actually.

1 Like

Its actually really cheap whiskey (manufactured here in Missouri) but as those in the know know, there’s really no difference in cheap alcohol versus the expensive stuff… My favorite is Old Crow, which was also the favorite of Mark Twain, and is also a cheap brand with a bad name because of its cheapness - but its actually very good.

There are some funny videos of people being given cheap alcohol and told its the expensive brands, and they have no idea… there’s a whole documentary about a guy who was selling very cheap wine to collectors who pay lots of money for high end wines… people are suckers

I haven’t had clamato in a long time, but I used to love it. I’m sure I still would… need to get some again. Salt & vinegar are also a favorite flavor.

1 Like

Eggnog and Gold rum while watching " A Christmas Carol (1951) " with Alastair Sim as Scrooge in a great performance.

2 Likes

A cool beer whilst thinking should I have another beer :grinning:

2 Likes

Shredded beef tacos for dinner, now some black coffee while learning some more about color correcting video

1 Like

Sounds great! Did you load on the toppings or just cheese and lettuce? I had a rather boring pork chop and baked potato.

Had some tonight myself. Trying to quit drinking caffeinated sodas.

Just cheese & lettuce, and some hot sauce

I’ve been a coffee addict for many years now. Recently I’ve tried to start drinking some yerba mate tea instead, but it just doesn’t quite have the same effect. Its pretty good though and I may try to drink more of that instead. Coffee seems to raise my blood pressure / stress levels, probably because of associated rise in cortisol. But I love my coffee.

You should really get off the soda! Its terrible stuff, healthwise… not so much the caffeine, but everything else. Its largely the sugar content, but even sugar free ones are terrible for you for different reasons. Its funny because people switch to Diet Coke thinking its healthier, but actually your body can’t easily process the stuff in diet coke, so it actually ends up being just as bad.

1 Like

Eating some popcorn and watching Un Dollaro tra i Denti

1 Like

I’m taking up smoking again - just for the holiday season … :wink:

1 Like

I might start chewing tobacco and spitting at dogs this year.

3 Likes

“Reckon so!” …. splurt!

3 Likes

Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi and washing it down with a few super cold Coronas.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Drinking beer while watching this:

So fucking good.

3 Likes

Whisky (no ghosts… I think?)

2 Likes