What are you eating or drinking at the moment?

Perfect summer drink: white wine with tonic water on ice (porto tonico for the Portuguese among us)

3 Likes

Very popular in the Dalmatian part of Croatia aswell, but there it’s called Gemišt.

Ham and mushroom pizza

1 Like

Me and the folks cooked 18 lobsters last night. Good stuff.

2 Likes

:lobster:X18?! That’s a big meal! Who did the dishes?

We didn’t eat all 18 at once, we saved some in the fridge.

I see. Still cooking all that at home is impressive Andy! Roast Beef and Yorkshire puddings is an event here! The only sea food I cook is fish and chips. Oh and fish fingers. :confused:

1 Like

Finishing off a half-bottle of red wine, accompanied by green olives, crusty bread, green jalapenos, a single slice of Serrano ham, and Cheddar Cheese (willing to compromise, in these tough times! :wink:) .

I may not be relaxing in Spain, but my imagination can work overtime, when required…:smile:

Happy Days… :grinning:

3 Likes

Enjoying a little Jim Beam Black and taking a trip down memory lane…:wink:

2 Likes

Nice to see you again amigo.

1 Like

Look who’s back! Cheers mate

1 Like

Cheers! It’s been a few years, mate! :slight_smile:

You as well, Phil! :slight_smile:

A bottle of red Shiraz wine, a ‘Pot Noodle’, feta cheese, green Jalapenos, and listening to Kenny Rogers ‘The Gambler’ on ‘Youtube’…
https://youtu.be/7hx4gdlfamo

Going to follow it up with the soundtrack to a few SW’s…feeling home-sick for Almeria…

Of course, ‘The Good, The Bad and The Ugly’ reigns as King…

A couple fingers of good old Jim Beam, of course! :smiley:

1 Like

Nice to know some things don’t change :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s 9:15 AM where I am, so I’m having my usual breakfast of coffee with cream, toast, a hard boiled egg, and a banana.

1 Like

I just finished three eggs over light, two andouille sausages, a scoop of baked beans, a piece of buttered toast with elderberry jelly, and a cup of coffee.

1 Like

Great breakfast Gringo, I envy you.

A second cup of coffee in the form of a double espresso while I plan my day. Have a good one!