What are you eating or drinking at the moment?

Just had a curry.

A bowl of chili and a few beers. :slight_smile:

Port (Ruby)…a nice drink at the best of times…your worst enemy at the worst of times…

‘Chilli Heatwave …rito.’ (Don’t mention the brand!!)

• bowl of peanuts (small)

…3 digestive biscuits…

Few beers tonight.

I’ve been craving seafood – especially lobster lately. Took a ride to Portland, Maine in the States and got me some. :slight_smile:

A drink (few) :slight_smile: called The Lost City.

Consuming a few beers :slight_smile:

Is this it…?

“The Lost City
1 1/4 oz gold rum
1/4 oz banana rum
1/4 oz Nassau Royale (a sweet rum-based liqueur—swap in orange curaçao if you don’t have it)
3 oz pineapple juice
Splash of grenadine”

I had to goggle it - this recipe came courtesy of mensfitness.com website - so apparently it’s good for ya? :slight_smile:
It sounds nice - I’m not usually one for cocktails but I quite like rum (and bananas).

A couple of scoops of cider tonight for me - followed with a nice strong black coffee now.

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:2828, topic:758”]Is this it…?

“The Lost City
1 1/4 oz gold rum
1/4 oz banana rum
1/4 oz Nassau Royale (a sweet rum-based liqueur—swap in orange curaçao if you don’t have it)
3 oz pineapple juice
Splash of grenadine”[/quote]

Yes, that’s the one Rev. I like my beer, but once in awhile i like to have a few rummy cocktails. :slight_smile:

After a skin-full of Weston’s Wyld Wood Organic Cider (highly recommended btw) yesterday eve (for purely medicinal reasons) I’m up now feasting on Clove Oil, ibuprofen, and black coffee.
That can only mean one thing at 3.30 in the morn :stuck_out_tongue:

I had the foresight to book a dental appointment yesterday for later on today, so a week’s course of Metronizadole (which’ll mean NO cider for the duration) :frowning: is probably in order.

Well the official line is “do not eat and drink until the anaesthetic has worn off and avoid hot drinks and alcohol for 12 hours”… we’ll see about that last bit. :slight_smile:

But, good gal, my dentist - obviously realising that a man shouldn’t have to suffer a week without cider whilst on those bastard antibiotics - sat me down, whipped out her pliers and hauled the offending blighter out.
The only downside was it was one of my metal-clad buggers - so I look less like a pirate now :wink:

So far in my life never went to a dentist, for what I’ve seen it’s like going to automobile workshop, you go with just one small issue, and came out an all bunch of them, some you didn’t even know that existed.

Easily solved. Apply one of these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-AAA-solid-plastic-realistic-bird-model-animal-figure-replica-PARROT-FIGURES-/131220243264

to your shoulder and use plenty of tape.

Just had a run-in with a dentist myself. Nice to get ones teeth solved, but pretty expensive :frowning:

Indeed - there used to be rumours floating around in the ol’ days that they’d fill one and chip the enamel of the one next door.
You’re a lucky man ET
;D
^
[size=8pt]toothy grin as per ET and in response to Soren[/size]

Spot of Chinese duck.

A couple of shots of 1920. :slight_smile:

I was knocked out yesterday for an op (hernia) and was on a diet of morphine :o and other assorted painkillers (but not cider) >:(

Anyway, for being so brave and not crying like a baby - I’ve been rewarded with a day of comfort-eating…

So, grapes and ice-cream to be followed by the butcher’s own Welsh Dragon sausages (pork and chrysan… chili) :wink:
:slight_smile:

Beans on Toast and a cup of tea.

Egg Mcmuffin, hash brown and a hot steaming cup of black coffee.

1 Like

Wine