Westerns... Al'Italiana! [fanzine now hosted]

Thanks Scherpschutter. Iā€™ll change the Index to credit Stefano Scagniā€™s excellent work. Gracias amigo!

Tom and Sebastian, thanks for your great work in bringing the fanzine information to us and for all the work you do on the site. seasons greetings to everyone! :slight_smile:

Could you ask the guy if he has this in a higher resolution. Or do you have it?

What are your plans with it?

I had only contact with the guys from the Finnish rock group, Scagni designed the picture for their album (as far as I know still not yet released). On their site (and related sites) I can only find it in this resolution. So I probably have to contact the artist personally. I read that he is officially called a ā€˜maestroā€™ in Italy, which means he wonā€™t be very accessible and wants to be treated like a king. But I can try.

Donā€™t know if it has been mentioned elsewhere but Tom has started his own Westernā€™s Allā€™Italiana blog:

http://westernsallitaliana.blogspot.com/

Definitely worth checking out regularly.

today I tested our scanner-to-usbstick machine on campus, yet I havenā€™t tested if it also works with a paper-feed or stack of papers. iā€™ll report back. should a professional scanning service be required to scan these huge stacks of old WAI issues, then Iā€™ll call for a small fundraiser to make these works eternally available on PDFā€¦

Iā€™m guessing if we each put in 5 bucks it should be okay.

iā€™ll keep you guys posted

but in general, if more people would just donate 1 dollar each, this website would stand on its own feetā€¦ i just dont like posting/begging about that constantly :slight_smile:

issue 74 is up. happy easter, you bunnies

just to let everyone know: Iā€™ve not forgotten. But my life is a bit crazy right now, Iā€™ll return to the quest of scanning WAI after the exam weeks

Issue 75 is up for download!

SCANNED THE VERY FIRST ISSUE!

up for download now! more to come

issue 1 which i uploaded the other day, was missing 2 pages, they have been re-inserted and look slightly different as my hardcopy was missing those.
thanks and sorry

first issue of the WAI Newsletter is up for download. more to come

issue 2 scanned and available for download!

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Westernsā€¦_All%27Italiana!

THX Seb, I really like this magazine! Nice story/profile on Colizziā€¦

Thanks a million Sebastian for taking the time to getting these scanned. Very commendable work.

more to come

another vintage issue of Westernsā€¦ Allā€™Italiana! scanned and up for download!

Fantastic, thanks a lot man