WESTERN ALL'ITALIANA (Glittering Images)

What would be the best place to buy these? Xploited cinema carries them but they are very expensive. I’ve never seen them sold on e-bay.

They are very expensive wherever you get them from but they are beautifully presented.
i have the first 2 and will soon get round to getting the third.

I have found vol.1 and 2 for USD47 each (including P&P) at Luminous Film & Video Wurks site.
BTW, does anyone buy something from them?
Regards, Vaso

[quote=“djvaso, post:3, topic:545”]I have found vol.1 and 2 for USD47 each (including P&P) at Luminous Film & Video Wurks site.
Regards, Vaso[/quote]

I have in the past.

[quote=“djvaso, post:3, topic:545”]I have found vol.1 and 2 for USD47 each (including P&P) at Luminous Film & Video Wurks site.
Regards, Vaso[/quote]

I have never bought anything from them because it seems to me that most of their films are bootlegs, but I might be wrong.

I just got Volume 3 for £15 approx. including postage on ebay… Relatively cheap…

Yes, not a bad price that!

Yes, most of what they offer (as far as DVDs are concerned) is bootleg. I don’t mind this but you have to be careful and do your homework before buying anything bootleg (and by this I mean: you have to make sure that there isn’t a better quality or more complete version of the film available legitimately somewhere in the world.)

Oh, and Avatar, that is a very good price!

Flynn

There are two #3’s on ebay.co.uk right now with £1.99 starting prices… Just search for “western all’italiana”… Good luck.

Excellent. I’ll have to check that out…

Someone has outbid me twice on this item, and I have a feeling it’s a board member from in here. >:(

i’ve been outbid aswell

Well I was the first one to bid on it and the starting price was £1.99, I bid £3, that was quickly outbid.
I then bid 5£, that has now been outbid, but I’m not going to bid again this time.

The current high bidder on the item is a guy who sells reproduction Spaghetti Western posters, and seems to do well out of it.

Now the prize has been pushed up to £12.50 with 1day and 20h still remaning.

The guy told me that he has been selling like 10 of these already or so so he might have more than one left :slight_smile:

Do note however that there is another seller selling the same book and it’s still at £1.99.

[quote=“AvatarDK, post:16, topic:545”]The guy told me that he has been selling like 10 of these already or so so he might have more than one left :slight_smile:

Do note however that there is another seller selling the same book and it’s still at £1.99.[/quote]
I was winning that at 1.99 now i’ve been outbid, may still get it for a reasonable price

I’m now winning it for £5.01, no doubt i’ll get outbid again though!

The one that’s on £12.50 will probably go up more aswell

Maybe you guys in here should coordinate. Have a feeling you’re outbidding eachother :slight_smile:

A good ebay bidding tactic is also to put in a late bid (sniping). Outbidding the other party(s) all the time is bound to push the price through the roof.

I’m with you on that AvatarDK.
I’ve seen these items too but am not going to bid now. There’s no point in driving the price up for a mate. By the sounds of it the seller has more to auction so I’ll bid next time maybe.
Good luck to whoever wins it. It should be a good book. I have volume one which I bought years ago and which I still look at regularly.