WESTERN ALL'ITALIANA (Glittering Images)

(Bill san Antonio) #1

What would be the best place to buy these? Xploited cinema carries them but they are very expensive. I’ve never seen them sold on e-bay.

(Yodlaf Peterson) #2

They are very expensive wherever you get them from but they are beautifully presented.
i have the first 2 and will soon get round to getting the third.

(djvaso) #3

I have found vol.1 and 2 for USD47 each (including P&P) at Luminous Film & Video Wurks site.
BTW, does anyone buy something from them?
Regards, Vaso

(flynnparadox) #4

[quote=“djvaso, post:3, topic:545”]I have found vol.1 and 2 for USD47 each (including P&P) at Luminous Film & Video Wurks site.
Regards, Vaso[/quote]

I have in the past.

(Dorado) #5

[quote=“djvaso, post:3, topic:545”]I have found vol.1 and 2 for USD47 each (including P&P) at Luminous Film & Video Wurks site.
Regards, Vaso[/quote]

I have never bought anything from them because it seems to me that most of their films are bootlegs, but I might be wrong.

(Søren) #6

I just got Volume 3 for £15 approx. including postage on ebay… Relatively cheap…

(ENNIOO) #7

Yes, not a bad price that!

(flynnparadox) #8

Yes, most of what they offer (as far as DVDs are concerned) is bootleg. I don’t mind this but you have to be careful and do your homework before buying anything bootleg (and by this I mean: you have to make sure that there isn’t a better quality or more complete version of the film available legitimately somewhere in the world.)

Oh, and Avatar, that is a very good price!

Flynn

(Søren) #9

There are two #3’s on ebay.co.uk right now with £1.99 starting prices… Just search for “western all’italiana”… Good luck.

(flynnparadox) #10

Excellent. I’ll have to check that out…

(Dorado) #11

Someone has outbid me twice on this item, and I have a feeling it’s a board member from in here. >:(

(Yodlaf Peterson) #12

i’ve been outbid aswell

(Dorado) #13

Well I was the first one to bid on it and the starting price was £1.99, I bid £3, that was quickly outbid.
I then bid 5£, that has now been outbid, but I’m not going to bid again this time.

(ENNIOO) #14

The current high bidder on the item is a guy who sells reproduction Spaghetti Western posters, and seems to do well out of it.

(Dorado) #15

Now the prize has been pushed up to £12.50 with 1day and 20h still remaning.

(Søren) #16

The guy told me that he has been selling like 10 of these already or so so he might have more than one left :slight_smile:

Do note however that there is another seller selling the same book and it’s still at £1.99.

(Yodlaf Peterson) #17

[quote=“AvatarDK, post:16, topic:545”]The guy told me that he has been selling like 10 of these already or so so he might have more than one left :slight_smile:

Do note however that there is another seller selling the same book and it’s still at £1.99.[/quote]
I was winning that at 1.99 now i’ve been outbid, may still get it for a reasonable price

(Yodlaf Peterson) #18

I’m now winning it for £5.01, no doubt i’ll get outbid again though!

The one that’s on £12.50 will probably go up more aswell

(Søren) #19

Maybe you guys in here should coordinate. Have a feeling you’re outbidding eachother :slight_smile:

A good ebay bidding tactic is also to put in a late bid (sniping). Outbidding the other party(s) all the time is bound to push the price through the roof.

(Phil H) #20

I’m with you on that AvatarDK.
I’ve seen these items too but am not going to bid now. There’s no point in driving the price up for a mate. By the sounds of it the seller has more to auction so I’ll bid next time maybe.
Good luck to whoever wins it. It should be a good book. I have volume one which I bought years ago and which I still look at regularly.