šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

Howdy Ianmeyre, cool to see an actually filmmaker among us.

1 Like

Thanks Rocky! We had a blast making Vengeance Trail. The EP of the film, Al Frisch of Hollywood Guns & Props, also made a documentary about the vintage movie guns we used in the movie. Itā€™s not online yet, but there is a DVD for $25, I believe, if youā€™re interested.

1 Like

Welcome Ianmeyre, youā€™re in for a treat here. Everyone Iā€™ve met so far is friendly and helpful. Iā€™m a writer with aspirations of making an Italian style Western, so itā€™s extra cool having a filmmaker among the forum ranks.

1 Like

Iā€™m a week late, but sounds neat thanks! Congrats on the re-release as well.

Been emailing a lot of AWOL usersā€¦ Maybe itā€™s the summer but would be great to see more activity from old and new users :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome @sartanaleone ! Bienvenido!

3 Likes

To all the new friends, please do let us know if you have any questions. And you canā€™t break anything so just discuss away!

Welcome on board @Sancho and @jan.svabenicky

1 Like

Welcome @GuyDana @Jay_H @ScareFlair @DavidTodd @Dusty @Valter2112

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

Iā€™ve been a long time fan of the genre since watching the Leone movies when I was younger, but never really took a deeper dive past the well known Leone and Corbucci movies until fairly recently.

Iā€™ve been using the site the past month or so and itā€™s been a massive help in discovering movies and finding the best releases to track down. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the work done over the years to provide a vast amount of information and an incredibly useful tool to those who love spaghetti westerns!

10 Likes

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you.

Hello. I have been using this site for quite some time, but I didnā€™t join until recently. Spaghetti westerns and poliziotteschi flicks are the best. Just ordered Arizona Colt mediabook. I hope Arizona Colt Returns will get a blu-ray release someday. Itā€™s a good movie with great production values.

10 Likes

And a very catchy song :wink: :smiley:

1 Like

Catchy indeed. Up there with They Call Him Django by Piero Umiliani. :yum:

1 Like

Welcome!

Welcome to ā€˜SWDBā€™, amigo. :cowboy_hat_face:

Welcome to our band of brothers, amigoā€¦ :cowboy_hat_face:

Welcome aboard amigo, thereā€™s lots of stuff to check out and enjoy here, and plenty of nice folks to help you out with questions and suggestions.

Bienvenido, @urivancleef

1 Like

Welcome, @Wobble