šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

Welcome aboard Amigo, youā€™re in for a real treat here, thereā€™s quite a lot to see and enjoy, and a lot of fine fellas to help you out with recommendations and questions.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Hi, Iā€™ve been here for a few weeks but havenā€™t had time to say hi yet :slight_smile: I was eight or nine when I first watched For a Few Dollars More and since then Iā€™ve been a spaghetti fan. When I was a student, I watched a lot of spaghetti. The now defunct website Shobary Spaghetti Westerns helped me get to know the genre. After a long break I went back to watching and collecting spags.

7 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Ah, Shobary.
Used to love his body count reviews :smile:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard Amigo, thereā€™s lots to enjoy here, and a lot of nice fellas to help you with recommendations and any questions you might have.

1 Like

Hola,
Iā€™ve been floating about on the sidelines for for a while and thought it was about time to say hello.

Thereā€™s some great work going on here with heaps of interesting info, keep that up :slight_smile:

Maybe see some of you at AWFF12 ?

8 Likes

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you.

2 Likes

And hello to you. Good to have you on the site. Lots to enjoy here, and thereā€™s a great bunch of folk to get to know. :smiley:

4 Likes

Bienvenido Amigo,

Thereā€™s quite a lot of fun to be had here, and plenty of nice fellas to help you out with recommendations and questions.

4 Likes

Good to have you on board and itā€™s nice to see a fellow spag enthusiast who lives on Merseyside like me :+1:

2 Likes

Howdy :cowboy_hat_face:

My name is Justin, from Australia. Been listening the spaghetti-western YouTube channel and podcasts.

A big fan of Lee Van Cleef, so really enjoyed the YouTube episode about him.

Fave movies - Sabata, Boot Hill, Day of Anger, Massacre at Fort Holman, Cemetery Without Crosses

I want to see The Great Silence from what I heard it is great western

I hope all are well, and c ya around

10 Likes

And a big howdy to you too! :smiley:

You are certainly in the right place if you want to chat about ā€˜Spagsā€™. Lots to do, great folk to meet, and plenty of opportunity to contribute anything yourself.

3 Likes

Welcome to the site. The Great Silence is certainly a tremendous choice as to what you want to see next and I am sure your list of movies you want to see will only grow the more time you spend here. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome aboard JR,

youā€™ll have a great time here, thereā€™s lots and lots to look at and read through, and course a great bunch of fellas to help you out with questions and recommendations.

3 Likes

Greetings to all. I think I used to have account here years ago, but never posted much. But Iā€™ve found SWDB to be a very useful resource, and watching the podcasts on YouTube reminds me what a great place this is.
My first memory of seeing Spaghetti Westerns was around 1968, seeing Leoneā€™s films at the local drive-in. Our small town also had a theater that showed genre double and triple features on weekends, so I caught a few more SWs here and there. It wasnā€™t until the late '80s, when cable channels really exploded, that I got to see other SW movies. By the ā€˜90s, I was collecting them on DVD, and still do as I can. I also collect other genres, such as Hammer horror, kung fu, sci fi, classic TV shows, etc, so I donā€™t always have the time to watch as many SWs as I want to. But I enjoy watching the odd and obscure SWs when I can, and coming here to read othersā€™ thoughts about the films. :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Welcome to the site, ā€˜JustinKipperā€™. Iā€™m sure you will have a great time here, cos we are a friendly bunch of folk on SWDB. Looking forward to reading your opinionsā€¦ :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome @JustinKipper! Glad to have you here.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @JustinKipper, youā€™re in for a real treat. Youā€™ll find almost everything at your fingertips here, and plenty of nice folks to chat with and ask questions of.

Hi Guys ,
Got roped in by an old mate , @last.caress -
Iā€™m Peter , I live on Skye [ been there for 34 years ] and along with lots of other things Iā€™m a West Ham fan hence the very clever Username .
Iā€™m a lover of films and Westerns top my favourite Genre - thing is [ shock horror ] I havenā€™t seen that many Italian or Spanish made Spaghetti Westerns - Iā€™ve seen Eastwoodā€™s of course and Iā€™ve caught one or two famous ones ā€™ Django ā€™ , ā€™ Trinity ā€™ , ā€™ Town Called Bastard ā€™ , ā€™ Sabata ā€™ and of course ā€™ Once Upon A Time In The West ā€™ etc etc .
So , Iā€™m here to get educated .

10 Likes