šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

and make everyone dizzy? haha.
thanks for joining, amigo!

Hello all, just joined. Iā€™ll pass the word along to get some more spaghetti fans in here. Seems like a nice, growing communityƂ ;D

Wassap,amigos :)) nice to meet all of ya

im here too waves i guess i shoulda posted here when i registere but what the hell.

Itā€™s good to see someones finally taken the liberty to make a site aboot these films :smiley:

I see some familiar faces which is good.

yeah, tons of them. :slight_smile:
nice of you to check by

Hey guys!

Just joined. I am from the US just north of Boston. I am fairly new to Spaghetti Westerns, so I am glad I found this site. I have been collecting Kung Fu and Samurai dvds for a while. Now getting into SWesterns the first thing I noticed, itā€™s just like collecting kungfu dvds. All the same problems with trying to find the best looking uncut dvd. :-X Oh boy not this again, I can already feel my wallet getting thinner.

weā€™re trying to help out in that respect as good as we can :slight_smile:

Hello. Iā€™m from the tarantino-movies.com board. It is nice that all the guys loving Sā€™ghetti Westerns can meet here. I hope this community will grow till millions of member.

And now letā€™s go to workā€¦ ;D

Ohoh i began to post before saying hello!

So Hello! happy to join the SW forum!

oh me too -sorry
helllo everybody out there

Howdy, ya no-good varmints! Hehe, just joking of course. Thought Iā€™d pop in and say hi to yā€™all. Looks like a great forum!

hey man, thanks for checking it out. enjoy your stay, and please leave your guns at the sheriffā€™s office or iā€™m gonna have to pop ya :wink:

welcome

Hello newbie hereā€¦thanks for the great site.
I am a long time SW fan from Canada, been watching them for over 30 years and still find them interestingā€¦hell with over 500 movies to got through I am good for life!
My fav SW actors are LVC, G Garkko,Tony Anthony,George Hilton among others lol

Cheers,
Vancouver James

Iā€™d like to point everybodyā€™s attention to

www.grindhousedatabase.com

our new sister site

also new here

but already posted some before passing through here

Welcome!!! Itā€™s a nice place to beā€¦

Hi, Iā€™m new here also. Just found the board today, and it looks great - packed with good information on DVD releases.

welcome on board, Garringo

To all the newbiesā€¦welcome!
Iā€™m sure youā€™ll have a great time hereā€¦

Hi everyone

Just joined today.This site looks great and probably the best on the net for swā€™s. :slight_smile: