šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

the giallo is coming back, I knew it

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Skyehammer, glad to have you here!

@last.caress is one of many of the guys here I consider a good friend, so I know youā€™re a gent for sure :smiley:

Thereā€™s lots to enjoy here and plenty of nice fellas to help you out with whatever you want to know and ask.

2 Likes

Thanks , Makesthemovie , very kind of you to say so - Last Caress is a lovely man , brilliant with words , a real talent in fact .

2 Likes

Cheers , mate -
I tried posting on ā€™ The Last western You Watched ā€™ thread started by your good self but I couldnā€™t figure it out - do you have to go through some Initiation Ceremony first or something ?

Thanks , Gringo , very kind of you .

There are no ā€œpagesā€ to any of the threads here. Every thread runs all the way from the original post at the top of the thread all the way down to the most recent post at the bottom. At the bottom, just beyond the most recent post, youā€™ll see a ā€œReplyā€ button. Thatā€™s the button youā€™re after, in order to post to that thread.

Something like this:

:+1:

Thereā€™s also a ā€œSandboxā€ thread somewhere, where you can just post any old nonsense and press all the buttons, to have a practice:

1 Like

Letā€™s not get carried away

3 Likes

Hello !

Ok, i will try to not use a translator for all my words. Go ewo, remember your english lessons. Haha.
Iā€™m French, cinema lover, and specially attracted by Europeanā€™s Westerns. I mean, Italianā€™s Westerns, essentially. Since many years. Thanks dad, who introduce Sergio Leoneā€™s movies in my life. Iā€™m sure iā€™m not the only one here, haha.

Iā€™m a collector of physical releases sinces many years too. But since the two last years, iā€™m trying to help my collection to grow up with westerns movies, and nices boxes.

All started with Django in UHD from Arrow. I realized that iā€™m a westernā€™s fan but that i havenā€™t manies of them on blu-ray and DVD. So i decided to change this. Itā€™s everything clear at this point ? Sorry if my english is not pleasant to read.

I have sent few mails to Sebastian about french releases, some months ago. I have take the decision to create an account today. I think iā€™m not gona come here every days, but iā€™m gona do my best to trying to discuss with the membres about what we like : westerns and their physical releases.

Wow, iā€™m thinking about that i have not yet traduced my post at this moment. Please wait, iā€™m gona do thisā€¦

(Translation checking)

Okay. Seems good. Haha. Happy to join this forumā€¦

:wink:

10 Likes

Bonjour Amigo, happy to have you aboard. Thereā€™s lots to enjoy here, and tons of great people to help you with recommendations and any questions you have.

Welcome to the web site!

1 Like

Welcome @ewo !

1 Like

Howdy, ewoā€¦ :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, just joined. Excited to mingle with you Western fans. I happen to have made a Western, although Iā€™m not Italian and it wasnā€™t shot in Italy, lol. Vengeance Trail (2006) released in Blockbuster and Walmart, but itā€™s due a second audience. So, I have digitally enhanced it and have just released the new trailer. Hope youā€™re as excited to see it as I am to rerelease it. https://youtu.be/KbZFO_V3GV0

7 Likes

Welcome to the ā€˜SWDBā€™, ianmeyre. Lots of fun to be had, great folk to meet and chat with, and plenty of opportunity to voice your own opinionsā€¦ :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Thank you. Iā€™ll be looking around.

Howdy Ianmeyre, cool to see an actually filmmaker among us.

1 Like

Thanks Rocky! We had a blast making Vengeance Trail. The EP of the film, Al Frisch of Hollywood Guns & Props, also made a documentary about the vintage movie guns we used in the movie. Itā€™s not online yet, but there is a DVD for $25, I believe, if youā€™re interested.

1 Like

Welcome Ianmeyre, youā€™re in for a treat here. Everyone Iā€™ve met so far is friendly and helpful. Iā€™m a writer with aspirations of making an Italian style Western, so itā€™s extra cool having a filmmaker among the forum ranks.

1 Like