Vote For Your Bottom 20 US/AU/GB/CA Westerns

Don’t worry, I will definitely name some more worse in due time…

1 Like

I’ll be making a bottom 20 list some other time… but for now, these two flunkies will certainly be on the list.

45758-heaven-s-gate-0-230-0-345-crop

poster_opt

Hm, never heard of the second one… fine poster though.

Apache Blood
Machismo (nice ending though)
Blueberry/Renegade (GB western, right?)
Fire Power AKA Fairplay

Need to think more about this list but those are definitely some of my absolute worst.

Hate for Blueberry and Heavens Gate, two of my favorites is coming, I see :cold_face:

I love Heaven’s Gate but my preference is for the “butchered” theatrical version.

1 Like

I overlooked this at first but it got me wondering just what you have against Canada or Canadians? I am Canadian myself. I don’t know of any Canadian westerns and I don’t really care, I am just curious about the anti-Canadian sentiment (and I seem to be the only one who is). Were you just joking? I think if I had said something regarding your country you’d be asking the same questions.

Nothing, I was joking. Blame South Park. :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t worry, I bet there would be people joking about my country as well - if anybody heard of my country.

And of course, we can add also Canadian westerns to lists. But I’m surprised - I thought there must be some canadian westerns ou there.

1 Like

:grin: :+1:

Return of Josey Wales makes my list. Can’t believe I forgot to list it!

I forgot about this one, thought it was pretty lame. Why the hell is this guy so iconic, constantly showing up in cameos in movies like Big Lebowski. Yes, he was in some famous westerns I know of (as a secondary character), but did he make some great one man show westerns?

I liked The Quick and the Dead. It’s just a standard TV western but definitely not bad. Elliott’s westerns are all pretty average. His best one is Conagher.

1 Like

So far I think you haven’t watched enough westerns. I don’t really like to do lists like this but if I would it would start with something like Terror in Tiny Town.

I’ve seen about 130 non-spagh westerns.

Here we go, I totally forgot about it. Canadian western. I wanted to watch it pretty much when it came out, because of Sienna, but never really got into it.
Gunless_film

Edit: I excluded Canada at first thinking that would be too many countries with too many movies allowed, but since there’s only few canadian westerns out there (as I found out) it probably doesn’t matter, so bring those mounties in. But that’s about it! No Kiwi westerns, you hear me?! And don’t even think about Slovakian westerns!

…and they probably all suck. Closest thing to a Canadian in a western I’ve seen is William Shatner in White Comanche :rofl:

Give me spaghettis over American etc. westerns any day.

White Comanche is a notable spanish/canadian co-op! :joy:

1 Like

Hmmmm… I’d read good things about this and like Charlton Heston so I really wanted to see it but a couple of weeks ago I watched the trailer and it didn’t look anything like i expected.