VOTE For TOP 10 Spaghetti Westerns ACTRESSES

I can’t find any good ones of Rosalba Neri & Margaret Lee, and i can’t find any of Simone Blondell at all. >:(

MARGARET LEE TALENTED BEAUTIFUL 1960s EURO GIALLOS/HORROR ACTRESS

Margaret worked with Top European Directors like Jess Franco in a superb career.

More photo Nicholetta :

IMMORTAL’s LOVELY TALENTED CULT EURO ACTRESSES

MARGARET LEE

Sexy !

My favorite Spaghetti Western gal is not on the list!!
But, I am likely the only fan she has. :slight_smile:
I am speaking of the wonderful SILVANA BACCI!
She has appeared in such great SW’s as DJANGO (see photos below), THE FORGOTTEN PISTOLERO (Cantina Dancer), TEXAS ADIOS (girl from the Cantina), 7 DOLLARS ON THE RED (woman used as diversion in a stagecoach robbery), THE STRANGER RETURNS (Dan Vadis shoots the straps off of her dress!), and many others. She is also the girl that Clint Eastwood takes to bed in the deleted scene from THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY.

Silvana Bacci in DJANGO (above and below).

I have a lot of other favorites, though. Such as Pilar Velazquez, Giovanna Ralli, Rosalba Neri (shown below), and many many more.

But, I have to make a special mention of my friend, Nicoletta Machiavelli, not just because she might beat me up if I leave her off my list–but, because she has always been one of my top favorites! ;D

Nico in THE HILLS RUN RED.

Can’t I just vote for Nieves Navarro/Susan Scott 10 times?

Heh heh heh!
I somehow knew you were gonna show up and say something along those lines, Tom!!

I think you could vote for Nieves 10 times…but, you can’t…well, you know the rest…
:wink:

[quote=“IMMORTAL 1960s, post:124, topic:804”]IMMORTAL’s LOVELY TALENTED CULT EURO ACTRESSES

MARGARET LEE

[/quote]

Thanks SD, i have all but one movie she did with Kinski.

Great stuff Cactus ! Margaret Lee Films are much liked by myself and you too I see.

:)[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:126, topic:804”]My favorite Spaghetti Western gal is not on the list!!
But, I am likely the only fan she has. :slight_smile:
I am speaking of the wonderful SILVANA BACCI!
She has appeared in such great SW’s as DJANGO (see photos below), THE FORGOTTEN PISTOLERO (Cantina Dancer), TEXAS ADIOS (girl from the Cantina), 7 DOLLARS ON THE RED (woman used as diversion in a stagecoach robbery), THE STRANGER RETURNS (Dan Vadis shoots the straps off of her dress!), and many others. She is also the girl that Clint Eastwood takes to bed in the deleted scene from THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY.

I have a lot of other favorites, though. Such as Pilar Velazquez, Giovanna Ralli, Rosalba Neri (shown below), and many many more.

But, I have to make a special mention of my friend, Nicoletta Machiavelli, not just because she might beat me up if I leave her off my list–but, because she has always been one of my top favorites! ;D

Nico in THE HILLS RUN RED.

[/quote]

NICOLETTA MACCHIAVELLI is now Joint Leader with R.Neri/G.Ralli/S.Scott well voted.
Silvana Bacci also looks good and was appreciated by many. :slight_smile:

Yeah, i love her. I must start searching for more of her movies. It’s such a shame she did not make that many movies.

I love Margaret’s distinctive eyes, and i liked her performance in Five For Hell.

MARGARET LEE MARIA ROHM KARIN DOR EURO CULT GREAT ACTRESSES

I agree all were extremely beautiful, elegant, talented and made a big impression.
KARIN DOR was married to the world’s BEST DIRECTOR (for me) HARALD REINL.

Margaret Lee In Action

Not exactly SW but EL CONDOR had a fine piece of ass known as Imogen Hassell who plays the busty mexican woman durin gthe pueblo raid/rape scene…

More pics…

http://www.celebrity8x10s.com/imogen_hassall.html

She is probably best known for her roles in “Carry On Loving”. Unfortunatly, she commited suicide.

IMOGEN HASSALL

Imogen starred in numerous Uk horror, thriller, comedy films.
She was beautiful, talented and is well remembered.

We have no photos of Tina Aumont yet so here’s one:

A great list of retro euro hotties put together by one messed up dude!

There surely is.

I Agree.
While posting here I noticed that my pic of Tina Aumont isn’t the best one, so:

And by a mistake I voted wrong, but my votes would have been:
Tina Aumont
Giovanna Ralli
Nicoletta Machiavelli
Femi Benussi
Claudia Cardinale
Rosemary Dexter
Iris Berben
Erika Blanc
Lucienne Bridou
Michele Mercier

I tied to find a photo of Lucienne Bridou but that was impossible. I found one of Erika Blanc, at least (sorry for that “So where does one sign up for deals with the devil?” sign)

Giovanna Ralli