VOTE For TOP 10 Spaghetti Westerns ACTRESSES

[quote=“Lindberg, post:59, topic:804”]Vonetta McGee in The Great Silence:

[/quote]

Nice Lindberg. Thanks for Vonetta.

Helene Chanel in Cjamango:

It definitely isn’t too sexy, more photos like this one, please :wink:

[quote=“Lindberg, post:62, topic:804”]Helene Chanel in Cjamango:

[/quote]

Superb of you Linberg tack/thanks :smiley: I love both the film Cjamango 67 and the photo
of Helene Chanel. I hope we get a few votes for Helene now.

Thank you Alko, I appreciate your support and I hope you might vote/have voted and
maybe post some photos of your SW favourite ladies. There is 1 Polish SW girl listed :wink:

[quote=“SARTANA DJANGO, post:65, topic:804”]Thank you Alko, I appreciate your support and I hope you might vote/have voted and
maybe post some photos of your SW favourite ladies. There is 1 Polish SW girl listed ;)[/quote]

SD…The best post you have done yet!

:o Ennioo you are as funny as OJ Simpson :cry: caught having dinner with Fred Goldman :smiley:
My BEST posts are without doubt those wonderful TOP 30 or TOP 50 Lists or maybe some
of the “friendly arguments” ;D

No problem SD ;D.

[quote=“SARTANA DJANGO, post:65, topic:804”]Thank you Alko, I appreciate your support and I hope you might vote/have voted and
maybe post some photos of your SW favourite ladies. There is 1 Polish SW girl listed ;)[/quote]
I will vote, that’s for sure, but it’s kinda hard to decide, there are so many interesting actresses to choose from :slight_smile:

Yes It is a paradise of SW Leading ladies :slight_smile:

Here is another magnificent Sw Leading lady :
MARIANNE KOCH with Clint Eastwood :smiley: from A Fistful Of Dollars 1964

Uschi Glas:

Agnes Spaak:

And another picture of Beba Loncar, together with CULT STAR Karl Hirenbach in Days of Violence:

:smiley: TACK/Grazie 3 times Lindberg excellent additions and none I had seen before.
Agnes Spaak SW star is the sister of Catherine Spaak from Cat O’Nine Tails 71.
Uschi Glas appeared in many wonderful WINNETOU SW/Giallos and is still working today.
Beba Loncar starred in many excellent SWs, Giallos, Police Thrillers , Action Films.
ALL 3 beautiful ladies starred in Films with CULT GREAT :

KARL OTTO HIRENBACH aka PETER LEE LAWRENCE

PETER LEE LAWRENCE and BEBA LONCAR in “Days Of Violence” 1967 Classic SW :smiley:

With you posting a copy of the CD soundtrack cover, it reminds me what a class score this is by Bruno Nicolai.

Yes Ennioo I totally agree the score from “Days Of Violence” 1967 is magnificent/evocative
and I love the whole film very much for the acting, direction, plot, scenery. Its MAGIC :smiley:

A couple of pictures of the lovely Marianne Koch:

Many Tacks/Merci for the superb SW Lady MARIANNE KOCH.
Your photographic discoveries/postings are very much appreciated Lindberg. :smiley:

My FILMS EL ROJO 1966/KILLER CALIBER 32 1967/EL CONDOR 1970 In Spaghetti Westerns
Could really do with some lovely photos posted (If anybody has them please) Tack Lindberg

Femi Benussi with Enrico Maria Salerno

Thats Dr. Marianne Koch to you! She is now a practicing Medical Internist in Germany. Beauty and Brains!

Always good to have a second career , just in case the film roles dry up :smiley:

That wasn’t a nice comment SD

Two more Euro-beauties:

Magda Konopka (Blindman, A Sky Full of Stars for a Roof)

Linda Veras (Run Man Run, Sabata)