VOTE For TOP 10 Spaghetti Westerns ACTRESSES

Any chance of the delightful “knocked-up whore” Lynn Frederick being added at this late day SD … Please ??? :slight_smile:
She’s in a couple … and just to show how gorgeous … sorry, talented she is …

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

Happy to oblige Rev. thanks for the pics of Lynne Frederick Rip.
She was in “Four Of Apocalypse” 75 (as the “whore”) , Schizo 76 , Vampire Circus 72 :smiley:

[quote=“SARTANA DJANGO, post:22, topic:804”]Happy to oblige Rev. thanks for the pics of Lynne Frederick Rip.
She was in “Four Of Apocalypse” 75 (as the “whore”) , Schizo 76 , Vampire Circus 72 :D[/quote]
Cheers SD - thanks for that … and not forgetting tho’ - Cormack/Red Coat (1974).

And d’ya know - I got the Lynn spelling off my ‘Cormack’ vid - but it is Lynne, as you have spelt it correctly SD. If you want to look her up on imdb … and what an interesting life/death it is too…

Another one: Jolanda Modio, she was in the first Stranger film, and Face To Face, among others.

SD maybe you should include one or two of the films they were in on your list?

I got Jolanda on for you Lindberg , but I will resist the films offer as I dont want to “overload” the poll :o or else the whole thing could short circuit :wink:

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:24, topic:804”]And d’ya know - I got the Lynn spelling off my ‘Cormack’ vid - but it is Lynne, as you have spelt it correctly SD. If you want to look her up on imdb … and what an interesting life/death it is too…
www.imdb.com/name/nm0292802/bio[/quote]

Yes I agree Lynne Frederick had a very eventful, exciting, later sad short life but thankfully
we have many excellent films she appeared in. I did check the IMDB Rev ;D as I dont just
add all these lovely girls on the poll :smiley:
Royal Mounted Police 1974 is “Cormack” and a very good film Fabio Testi with Lynne.
I like very much Vampire Circus 72 & Schizo 76 also. I will leave the gold digs private life.

Are any of you Forum Lads who asked for the BEAUTIES to be ADDED ON actually
VOTING and SUPPORTING these delicious Girls ? Or was it just hot air and “lust” :o :smiley:
Let us have some major voting and more “se-xy” photos posted please… :wink:

No voting , but here are some nice pictures for the film Les Petroleuses:

WONDERFUL mouth watering ;D pics Lindberg thanks.
Claudia and Brigitte what more can a man want ? :wink: Voting can wait :o

[flash=200,200][/flash]

[quote=“SARTANA DJANGO, post:29, topic:804”]Are any of you Forum Lads who asked for the BEAUTIES to be ADDED ON actually
VOTING and SUPPORTING these delicious Girls ? Or was it just hot air and “lust” :o :smiley:
Let us have some major voting and more “se-xy” photos posted please… ;)[/quote]
I will certainly be voting in the near future SD … but a devout man like myself must make sure all are fairly judged. A bit more research is needed :-* ! I’ve previously made it my priority to look for spiritual messages within the genre, and therefore have possibly neglected ‘the ladies’ - I’ve reprimanded myself and will make amends accordingly.

Come on man, enough with these long ass lists already. And Bardot is not a ‘spaghetti’ actress.

Look Bad if you dont like Beautiful Girls and are mentioning “ass” that is your problem :’(

I have worked hard to compile a comprehensive list of SW actresses, you have NOT
made any “contribution” except this lamentable intrusion.
Who are you to say Brigitte Bardot is not a SW, if Lindberg posted some lovely pictures
of Brigitte and Claudia what you need to do is show some respect and appreciation.

I can safely say that myself, The Rev, Lindberg, Bill San Antonio and countless others are
full blooded males who LOVE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, enjoy posting, discussing, seeing girls.

I suggest anybody that likes “long ass” as you put it Bad Lt goes maybe for something
like the “Chippendales” or tries to lift up Julian Clary’s skirt when he bends over :smiley: :o

Thanks for nothing ???
As I said before these acidic sarcastic unhelpful “comments” are most unwelcome.

Thanks Rev very amusing and spiritually stimulating post :o
As you saw we had an unwelcome appearance from someone who likes “long ass” and
wants to shorten the beautiful girls , whether in lists or pictures. I have reprimanded that
sinner and offered him “alternatives” :wink: :smiley:
I look forward to your voting and any more lovely pictures.

[quote=“SARTANA DJANGO, post:34, topic:804”]Look Bad if you dont like Beautiful Girls and are mentioning “ass” that is your problem :’(

I have worked hard to compile a comprehensive list of SW actresses, you have NOT
made any “contribution” except this lamentable intrusion.
Who are you to say Brigitte Bardot is not a SW, if Lindberg posted some lovely pictures
of Brigitte and Claudia what you need to do is show some respect and appreciation.

I can safely say that myself, The Rev, Lindberg, Bill San Antonio and countless others are
full blooded males who LOVE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, enjoy posting, discussing, seeing girls.

I suggest anybody that likes “long ass” as you put it Bad Lt goes maybe for something
like the “Chippendales” or tries to lift up Julian Clary’s skirt when he bends over :smiley: :o

Thanks for nothing ???
As I said before these acidic sarcastic unhelpful “comments” are most unwelcome.[/quote]
Muhahaha. Julian Clary? I had to look him (her?) up. Nice one USA1, You full blooded male, you!
And again with the respect thing. I am not going to respect a damn thing, just because you say so. Too bad you don’t see the irony here, because you have no respect whatsoever for people with different ideas than you.

[quote=“Bad Lieutenant, post:36, topic:804”]Muhahaha. Julian Clary? I had to look him (her?) up. Nice one USA1, You full blooded male, you!
And again with the respect thing. I am not going to respect a damn thing, just because you say so. Too bad you don’t see the irony here, because you have no respect whatsoever for people with different ideas than you.[/quote]

:-* Ah Bad LT I am glad you have come out and admitted that you “look him up” J.Clary :wink:
Each to his own eh eh Bad Lt, we fully understand :wink: you been suffering all these girls :smiley:
Contrary to what you say all of us “full blooded males” have “respect” for your needs to
"look up" Julian Clary’s or any similar specimen as long it pleases and calms you Bad Lt :wink:
I can now fully understand your building frustration as Lindberg, The Rev, Bill San Antonio etc kept asking me to admire and add to the poll all these beautiful actresses, that was clearly totally unsuitable and uncomfortable for you eh eh :wink:
Well Bad LT I am glad we got that all Straightened out nicely… ;D…USA or Russia eh :wink:

Errr, you brought up Julian Clary, not me. Keeping your wise lectures in mind, I decided to LEARN and I looked him up.
Clary aside, this poll is virtually useless. Apparently voicing this opinion makes me a homosexual? Wow, that’s insightful USA1. Yes it’s you, don’t deny that. The same way of ‘lecturing’, the same views and even the same style. Coincidence? I think not.
USA 1 says:
Many Classic Spaghetti Westerns can be ordered
direct from ITALY as they often have a superb
remastered digitally widescreen print and full running times. Companies like Trauma or BOL.IT

Being a major fan of Italian/German/Euro
Westerns I would recommend DVDS of these
all time FILM GREATS ACTORS :

RICHARD HARRISON
JOHN GARKO
FRANCO NERO
GEORGE HILTON
ANTHONY STEFFEN
MARK DAMON
GUY MADISON
JEFF HUNTER
LEONARD MANN
LUCIANA PALUZZI
TONY KENDALL
GORDON MITCHELL
WILLIAM BERGER
HUNT POWERS
WAYDE PRESTON

And mumerous other masters of westerns that
I will name later.

USA 1 says:
MADRON is a western made in 1970 in Negev desert Palestine.

It is described as a violent, dramatic tale
and pares Richard Boone with Leslie Caron.

I saw it on Uk Tv and was quite pleased, it is
not a classic as Richard Boone is not a hand-
some or very animated “leading man” but the
plot is coherent, watchable as is Leslie Caron.

I personally would NOT pay much attention to
IMDB “ratings” as most people tend to be
bigoted, badly influenced by nasty “critics”
and are easily led astray as most ratings are
BACK TO FRONT (heavy critical praise for a film usually means its stiff and poor and
when a film is dismissed or criticized it is
usually well made and quality).

USA 1 says:
LEX BARKER

Magnificent actor, athletic, handsome, charming

LEX BARKER’s marvellous WINNETOU westerns can be described as EURO WESTERNS or Spaghettis.
They were 1960s millions making high quality
western adventures based on KARL MAY’s Books.

Source: Amazon.com western forum

Too bad you’re filling this thread with a lot of quarreling :’(

Here are a couple of photos of Michele Mercier, from the Angelique movies:

She looks quite different here than in Cemetery without Crosses!