Vote for spaghetti western release

How bout doing a survey on what spagettis that fans are dying to see get released,then include the top 5 requested on the above poll for voting.who knows maybe some dvd company will read it and get the hint ??? i’ve took the liberty to include THE MERCENARY because i think most fans want it released…and i would add-SARTANA…angel of death,SARTANA…light the fuse and SARTANA…have a good funeral(all region one) to my choices.

Mercenary has been released in Japan (ok, it’ OOP already and F***n expensive)
Sartana Angel of death is coming from X-rated KultDVD soon

I’d like to see

Jonathan of the Bears
All the Stranger films
Sartana’s here Trade your Pistol for a Coffin
Sonny & Jed

And lots more…

I’m happy to see any sw released on dvd.

thanks for the info on angel of death 8)

I basically want all spaghettis to gradually come out (wishful thinking i know)

My list is based purely on a desire for english versions released for sale in the UK at a regular price so I can get these films without buying an imported box set or remortgaging my house.

1. The Big Gundown
  2. The Mercenary
  3. Sartana

I can’t believe that these major examples of the genre have not been released here yet they are releasing ‘God’s Gun’!!

there’ll be a separate edition of the big gundown here in germany soon, most likely with english audio or subtitle option btw

It would be nice if there was English audio as the previous one in the German Sollima box was the long version with English subs, the Japanese dvd is the short version in English language so it would be nice to see the long version in English :slight_smile:

well i guess it could very well be the restored scenes do not exist in english, they don’t even exist in german. so those longer scenes are always subtitled

I voted Mercenary. Not really a competition. Don’t want to buy the Japanese release. I want an anamorphic pristine print.

For sure? Is that their next release? Their next release should be a Kinski/Garko-movie but have seen mentioned that it was perhaps Price of Death (aka Il Venditore di morte).

[quote=“AvatarDK, post:9, topic:634”]For sure? Is that their next release? Their next release should be a Kinski/Garko-movie but have seen mentioned that it was perhaps Price of Death (aka Il Venditore di morte).[/quote]Someone wrote about it on swwb but I didn’t find any other info about it. So, no. I can’t be sure.

I’d love to see a good quality widescreen release of Fistful of Lead/Sartana’s Here, Trade Your Pistols For A Coffin. Such a print exists because it was shown on German TV a few years back and English audio also exists.

‘LIGHT THE FUSE SARTANA IS COMING’ is already available !!!

Germany: Available from x-rated kult dvd (Region 2, PAL)
Anamorphic (16:9) Widescreen
Audio: English, Italian and German
Forced German subtitles
Extras: Trailer
including bonus dvd with 48 Spaghetti Western trailers or sartana 100 minute featurette ?

Japan: Available from SPO (Italian audio only)

my wish is a region one version of light the fuse…to be specific.

Ah, come on. A multi-region player costs about nothing and the x-rated release isn’t that expensive. Can or could be purchased from xploitedcinema.

I would much rather see versions of movies not out yet or only out in a over-the-top expensive Japanese version than movies already released. The Big Gundown is of course also released by Koch Media without the English dub though but with English sub titles. Hard to beat too.

[quote=“AvatarDK, post:14, topic:634”]Ah, come on. A multi-region player costs about nothing and the x-rated release isn’t that expensive. Can or could be purchased from xploitedcinema.

I would much rather see versions of movies not out yet or only out in a over-the-top expensive Japanese version than movies already released. The Big Gundown is of course also released by Koch Media without the English dub though but with English sub titles. Hard to beat too.[/quote]well thats what the poll is for my freind,to list those movies you would like to see released.all the movies on the list so far have been released in some form,but some people dont want japanese prints ,the only version i know of fistful of lead is poor quality and my version of big gundown is a bootleg which some are against.

well the big gundown german dvd comes in a box well worth its price and really really not expensive. the mercenary dvd from japan is available only as copies anyway and those sell on ebay for 15 bucks.
i would say it’s not people don’t want japanese prints, the thing is that people don’t want to pay 70 bucks for OOP japanese original dvds. because that would be 7-times overpriced for a dvd.

learned of a petition to mgm to release nine spaghettis-mercenary,nav joe,death rides a…,jonny oro,5man army,stranger in…,silent stranger,los amigos(?)---------www.ipetitions.com/petition/spag9mgm.

MDM has still released “Death rides a horse”.

yes five euros on amazon.de " die rechnung wird mit Blei bezahlt". Sabata the same price. Then shipping is more expensive than the movie itself

those petitions won’t do a thing. those are companies, they release whatever they think will turn a profit, and they have huge back catalogues that they are slowly churning out.

deat rides a horse has already been released anyways.

plus, MGM doesn’t even own the rights to most of these movies outside Europe (and in Europe only outside Italy), so they won’t ever be able to release those in the US anyways, such as the mercenary and death rides a horse.

just wait… they’ll come some day