Vote for spaghetti western release

[quote=“Bluntwolf, post:12, topic:634”]‘LIGHT THE FUSE SARTANA IS COMING’ is already available !!!

Germany: Available from x-rated kult dvd (Region 2, PAL)
Anamorphic (16:9) Widescreen
Audio: English, Italian and German
Forced German subtitles
Extras: Trailer
including bonus dvd with 48 Spaghetti Western trailers or sartana 100 minute featurette ?

Japan: Available from SPO (Italian audio only)[/quote]
yes but the picture it’s not crisp and the sound it’s litle strange not clear
and it has the forced german subtitles another bad thing

i expect from koch media 8)
'the moment to kill’
audio: english, italian
subtitles: english
picture: crisp, like all the other re-releases of the company
sound: clear for the english audio

i expect from wild east:
the great treasure hunt 1972 with mark damon, alfredo mayo, rosalba neri, stan cooper
a name that cried for revenge 1968 starring: anthony steffen, william berger
too much gold for one gringo 1972 starring anthony steffen, fernando sancho
if you meet sartana pray for your death 1968 ( new digital remastered)
sartana the gravediger(digital remastered)

I would like to see RETURN OF RINGO released in the USA, if only to find out what everybody is raving about.
It can’t be that good, can it.

Richard

Parts 1 and 2 are both on The Best of Spaghetti Westerns 10 DVD set… Picture quality of Return of Ringo isnt bad… A little better than A Pistol for Ringo I think… Its a good movie, not great. The finale is the highlight. Top 50 for me but definitely not top 20. The Moment to Kill would be awesome! Also a Koch Sartana Box set would be nice :slight_smile: Btw, why is The Mercenary still on the ballot?

The german koch media dvd of Return of Ringo has english audio, it’s on my top 20 for sure. It’s another vengeance tale yes, but very well told.

I would like to see proper DVD and BR releases of many SW films: A proper badass boxset of the four Sartana movies with Garko, Day of Anger (there’s the japanese edition, but very expensive as usual) just to mention a few.

[quote=“TetsuPhoenix, post:25, topic:634”]The german koch media dvd of Return of Ringo has english audio, it’s on my top 20 for sure. It’s another vengeance tale yes, but very well told.

I would like to see proper DVD and BR releases of many SW films: A proper badass boxset of the four Sartana movies with Garko, Day of Anger (there’s the japanese edition, but very expensive as usual) just to mention a few.[/quote]
the sartana box of gianni garko will be great!!
the day of anger movie has a very good print from wild east you can find it on ebay for sure

I’m still waiting for the Tony Anthony Box Set that he was talking about in an interview.

blue ray release for 'IF YOU MEET SARTANA PRAY FOR YOUR DEATH’
dvd for 'MOMENT TO KILL’
a clean english audio dvd release for BLINDMAN and A HOLE IN THE FOREHEAD
blue ray release for PISTOLEROS
a special edition dvd for the real masterpiece BANDIDOS( ok masterpiece in my opinion)

Yeah, I too am awaiting the Tony Anthony Box Set.

I’d love to see a restored version of “The Deserter”, not a proper SW I know, but very well done in my opinion.