Vote for our official bottom-20

some more: kill the wicked kid terror of the west death sentence the hills run red this man can't die the white the yellow and the black execution tex and the lord of the deep shadow of sartana shadow of your death kid vengeange wanted fort yuma gold a sky roof full of stars roy colt and witchester jack

alright now that list is just offensive :smiley:

donā€™t worry friend i have more 8)

Just name the good ones. Less work.

@death sentence
the hills run red
this man canā€™t die
fort yuma gold
kill the wicked

I like these titles, for me theyā€™re not bottom 20 thatā€™s for sure.

If I remember right, Alex Cox was claiming that even the Leone films would not be as good had it not been for Lee Van Cleef and Clint Eastwood who reduced the dialogues by halfā€¦

I liked the film Execution, I donā€™t know if Iā€™m the only oneā€¦!

I liked it as well, at least the Italian language version

Execution has been one of my top spaghs since first viewing, an opinion that doesnā€™t seem to be shared much

Execution is a boring affair that lacks in, wellā€¦ execution really. The gunfight in the saloon and the Israeli landscapes are the only things refreshing about it. Goriā€™s music is good, but totally out of synch with the visuals. Fidani sure made better use of it. John Richardson isnā€™t much of a lead here.

Wouldnā€™t place it in my Bottom 20 though. Thereā€™s way worse out there. Dig deeper!

hm! iā€™m going to watch Execution

I see that ANY GUN CAN PLAY has reared its head on a few lists.

Is it that bad?

Iā€™ve never seen the film, though I do have an interest in checking out it opening. Other than that, and the fact itā€™s a spaghetti oater Iā€™ve never seen, have me intrigued.

Unless itā€™s really that terribleā€¦ :o

Any gun can play is good fun, definitely not among the worst. I think some people had it in their top20 lists too.

Yes itā€™s a good one. Flawed, yes but fun to watch.

Not exactly peopleā€™s perception of a top 20 SW. It got exactly 1 point. (Donā€™t ask me now how often it was named, I had to check again)

Any Gun Can Play is good spaghet

AGCP is okay spaghie with some great bits and bytes, and i mean especially money shower in the end - hilarious

The fight scene with the circus music is probably the lowest point of the film

Thanks for the positive feedback! Iā€™ll add it to my next order.

I absolutely agree!

I just watched the beginning on youtube. Looks pretty darned good!

Yeah, but it is easily the best scene of the film.