Vote for our official bottom-20

Minnesota Clay? Johnny Yuma? I think these are really fun, if not great, Spaghetti Westerns. Oh dear :’(.

Yeah really strange list by Tomas but I think that some people (me too) didnt watch the worst spags and their bottom-20 might look unconventional :wink:

Never liked Un fiume di dollari, too much American feeling if you ask me, but decidedly not one of the worst spaghetti ever. I tend to avoid garbage in the genre, I prefer searching for hidden gems, but if you want to watch Z-grade stuff, watch more Fidani, Batzella and Crea, these ones are said to be really bad. If I have some time, I'll watch those flicks myself, I'm particularly interested in Fidani, haven't seen one yet though.
I watched 3 Fidani spags and these are really bad but they're still fun to watch :)
Adamm07 there's a couple of films on your list that I happen to like.
which films? :)

Sabata? Preparati la bara? even Minnesota Clay and Johnny fuckin Yuma?

no, i haven’t gone mad - but i really haven’t seen many true gems - for christsake, i’ve seen only one Fidani, no Crea, no other shit, i had hard time to make my bottom list

but - about aforementioned SWs - i’ve had hard time too with watching Johnny Yuma or Minnesota Clay - these are well made, but simultaneously boring stuff to me

and Preparati la bara is okay, but still - i’ve seen more than hundred SWs that i like more

now, only sartana1987 is missing with a query "why the fuck you have Red Sun in your shit list? :o :o :o "

i probably did a good thing i erased They Call Me Trinity and Trinity Is Still My Name from my bottom list
i like em both, but somehow i can’t put it higher in my list

“Which films?”

1. Ritorno di Shanghai Joe
  2. Ritorno di Clint Solitario

And I like about half the films on Tomas’ list.

Wow I don’t feel so weird for hating El Puro now lol.

I dont like returns ;D
I suppose that you like them because of Kinski (unfortunately I dont like him) :wink:

I like Kinski but I agree with your number 6 which also had Kinski. Black Killer was a shit movie, featuring the two brothers, Salsa and Guacamole (Red and Green) lol.

And no Once Upon a Time In the West? :wink:

yeah yeah :wink:

My top 10 personal waste of time…and a good torture for my tied enemies ;D
No particular order there…The suffering was the same with all.

Long Live your Death (No!Your death!)
Sartana in the Valley of Death (But William was cuttie)
Black Killer (zzzzzzzz…)
Man Pride and Vengeance (…)
Captain Apache (Always disturbed by the fact white actors play unsuccessfully indian roles)
The Beast (But Kinski is really funny)
God’s Gun (Two tries 20 minutes each one)
A Coffin Full of Dollars (Fidani’s worst for sure)
There is a Noose Waiting for your Trinity (I don’t remember nothing…)
Tedeum (Enzo what was that? >:( )

[quote=“Ramon Rojo, post:190, topic:1486”]My top 10 personal waste of time…and a good torture for my tied enemies ;D
No particular order there…The suffering was the same with all.

Long Live your Death (No!Your death!)
Sartana in the Valley of Death (But William was cuttie)
Black Killer (zzzzzzzz…)
Man Pride and Vengeance (…)
Captain Apache (Always disturbed by the fact white actors play unsuccessfully indian roles)
The Beast (But Kinski is really funny)
God’s Gun (Two tries 20 minutes each one)
A Coffin Full of Dollars (Fidani’s worst for sure)
There is a Noose Waiting for your Trinity (I don’t remember nothing…)
Tedeum (Enzo what was that? >:( )[/quote]

there are few of my favorites …

Can you mention some of them?

yep, why not
Long Live Your Death - i have it even in my TOP 20
There s a Noose Waiting For You Trinity - quite enjoyble for me and combat with rifle is pretty cool
i also like some scenes in Captain Apache - Two deputies : "You must hide us."
Charlie Bravo: “Kill 'em.” Pause. “Hide them.”

you probably wouldn’t believe it but i like some scenes from God’s Gun too :slight_smile:

[quote=“Ramon Rojo, post:190, topic:1486”]Sartana in the Valley of Death (But William was cuttie)
God’s Gun (Two tries 20 minutes each one)[/quote]
Both of these are fairly solid films for me - not perfect by any means but they certainly have an entertainment factor.

In my opinion Luigi Bazzoni (La donna del lago, Giornata nera per l’ariete, Le orme) was a rather talented filmmaker, particularly from a visual point of view, and Man Pride and Vengeance is light years away from being Bottom-20 material.

Haven’t seen Man, Pride and Vengeance, but above mentioned movies are really good (although I was a little disappointed by Giornata nera per l’ariete), I particularly love Le Orme.

Man Pride and Vengeance-It has nothing to do with a western.The plot is set on Spain and we haven’t there Wild West gunfights or action.A boring romance-drama and nothing more.

Sartana in the Valley of Death-Maybe is better to put it as a ‘‘so and so’’ spag but I have watched Berger in far better of that.

God’s Gun-Yes it is a solid film with no doubt but I have rent it two times in video tape and two times I cried for my money.

Long Live your Death-It is a spag that I can’t see it for a second time.Nothing more nothing less.

There is a Noose Waiting for your Trinity-Ok I must admit I have blame that one.Kinski is pretty cool there but George Martin’s performance isn’t something special.Boring I can say.

Ok some of them aren’t so bad.It’s just my opinion.I replace the last of this post with ‘‘Vendetta e un piatto che si serve freddo’’ (a sh… one).Also ‘‘Kid Vengeance’’ and ‘‘Grand Duel’’ are real bad spags.
Perconally ever ;D.

Man ,Pride, Vengeance is not a bad film, but pretty forgettable though.

another favorite of mine :slight_smile:

I agree and the movie has some interrest when Kinski arrives.We see something good when all of them cross the path of the outlaws.