Two Violent Men / I due violenti / Los rurales de Texas (Primo Zeglio, 1964)

Iā€™m curious about this early spag!.. Has anyone seen it? Any good?

Database page: Rurales de Texas, Los - The Spaghetti Western Database

Looks pretty good, but what the hell was the part with the guy with a traschcan on his head about?

Iā€™ve just dug this one out Brother Chameleon and I intend to watch it soon.
However - the version I got ainā€™t nothing like the quality of that youtube clip - mineā€™s fullscreen so thereā€™s stuff missing at the sides.
Mind you - Iā€™ve seen worse quality, and on first impressions it looks ok as a story.
Iā€™ll get back to yaā€¦

Watched this one this morning.
It was so un-spaghetti I thought Iā€™d better doublecheck it is actually a SW. Unlike lots of other early SWs Two Violent Men is not at all ground breaking. On the contrary (in my opinion) it has a very old fashioned feel even for itā€™s day. It is an Italian/Spanish co-production but feels and sounds very, very American . I wouldnā€™t think it would be to the Revā€™s likinā€™ or to anyone elses who likes 'em mean and gritty and not over wordy but I am a man of simple pleasures so was quite entertained for an hour and half.
Think I will give it a 5/10.

Spooky Rev.
Aint seen ya for months. Aint been on here for months. This thread aint been posted on for months.
Then I watch it and post at same time as you.
Must be an act of GOD.

(Me and the Rev been mates for about 33 years)

[quote=ā€œTigrero, post:5, topic:2974ā€]Spooky Rev.
ā€¦
Must be an act of GOD.

(Me and the Rev been mates for about 33 years)[/quote]

That is spooky Tigger - dunno about an act of God though - I think darker forces may be at play, after all ā€˜tis All Hallowā€™s Eveā€™.
33 years eh!? Spooky in itself :wink:

I liedā€¦ Itā€™s back in the box!

Iā€™ve seen this one in the past days. I think it is a good exempl of early spaghetti western, with lots of influences from American westerns (the theme song for example seems robbed from The Magnificent Seven) , but still well directed.

Here some screens from the spanish tvrip:

This filmā€™s page in the database has been updated to the new layout. Please report errors. Our info on this movie is rather thin, we could use more posters and pictures, reviews, trivia, facts and info, etc.

1 Like