TV-Ticker – Western im Fernsehen

Kurz ist das richtige wort. Würde ich in dieser Kurzfassung keinem empfehlen.

“Django - Sein Gesangbuch war der Colt” (Le colt cantarono la morte e fu… tempo di massacro), Italien 1966, Samstag, 20.04.2014, 00:05 - 01:35 (88 Min.), auf ZDF_neo

“Kopfgeld: Ein Dollar” (Navajo Joe), Italien & Spanien 1966, Freitag, 25.07.2014, 22:20 - 23:55 (95 Min.), auf Servus TV

“Hügel der blutigen Stiefel” (La Collina degli stivali), Italien 1969, Freitag, 22.08.2014, 02:40 - 04:10 (90 Min.), auf ARD

“Deadlock”, Deutschland 1970, Montag, 25.08.2014, 00:00 - 01:30 (88 Min.), auf 3sat

“Leichen pflastern seinen Weg” (Il grande silenzio), Italien & Frankreich 1968, Sonntag, 31.08.2014, 23:30 - 01:10 (100 Min.), auf SWR

“Spiel mir das Lied vom Tod” (C’era una volta il West), Italien & USA 1968, Sonntag, 07.09.2014, 20:15 - 22:55 (160 Min.), auf arte

Due volta Giuda

Heute Nacht auf der ARD !!!

“Gott vergibt - Django nie!” (Dio perdona… io no!), Italien 1967, Sonntag, 25.01.2015, 01:50 - 03:25 (95 Min.), auf ZDF

Hier der link zu o.g. Film !!!

http://spielfilm.zdf.de/ZDF/zdfportal/programdata/7e6db719-97cc-33d7-ba5a-74a37df71e49/20396308?doDispatch=1

Friss oder stirb! Heute 16.30 Uhr

http://www.mdr.de/tv/programm/sendung486470.html

Guter Tip.

Die Länge beträgt auch “nur” 90 Min, aber villeicht ist das ja eine Defa Syncro, und nicht dieser westdeutsche Kalauer Murks.

:’( leider der Kalauer-Murks…

Ja … würg …

I wonder who er what Kalauer Murks could be, but it’s not a good thing, so I figure …

Well, it’s German for the advanced learner …

And it means that the dub adds lot of funny lines which are not to find in the original version. Unfortunately this also happened to some dramatic films, where it is even more annoying. But then, like all things which once had success, there are many which love this kind of dubbing, and would be disappointed by hearing a faithful dub.
For Trinity is Still my Name 2 German dubs exist. The 2nd one from the late 70s adds a lot of these “Kalauers”, and is the more popular.

So it’s the same as ‘Klamauk version’ (I think I have read that term a couple of times)?
Never heard such a version, must do that at least once. Sounds a bit like a Monty Python idea, but without the Monty Python wit (I guess)

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:594, topic:504”]So it’s the same as ‘Klamauk version’ (I think I have read that term a couple of times)?
Never heard such a version, must do that at least once. Sounds a bit like a Monty Python idea, but without the Monty Python wit (I guess)[/quote]

If you have German DVDs of SWs you surely have some of these “Klamauk” dubs. It is inevitable. If it is funny or distracting lies in the eyes of the beholder.

The British TV series The Persuaders with Roger Moore and Tony Curtis became a cult hit due to such a dub. Also most Spencer/Hill films got this treatment. The most famous (or infamous) dub director was Rainer Brandt, and these kind of dubs is often associated with his name. Even the German language was changed slightly by some of the most popular lines he created.
Brandt managed to get a co-writer credit in the German version of My Name is Nobody. For ruining half of the film. While all of Fondas lines are straightly dubbed, all of Hill’s lines are filled with these kind of jokes. He has even lots of lines where nothing is spoken in the original Italian dub. But then again it helped to make nobody a big success, and many would never watch it without that dub.

I’ll check my DVDs. Otherwise the internet will offer some of these versions, I suppose.

Django - Kreuze im blutigen Sand wäre ein mildes Beispiel (means the dub is partly Kalauer, partly ok).

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Django_-Kreuze_im_blutigen_Sand%28Cjamango%29_Review

A good example is the late 70s dub for Leone’s FoD. Now Eastwood speaks in some scenes with his mule, which he calls Alfons. For many years this 2nd dub was the only one available on VHS and TV versions. Actually I did not know either for about 20 years that a faithful dub also existed.

Alfons! Great idea maybe, but not for a Leone movie

Bluntwolf offered to send me a copy of this Friss oder Stirb Kalauer Murks version, I’m looking forward to it