This Man Can’t Die / I lunghi giorni dell’odio (Gianfranco Baldanello, 1968)

So efficient SD :D.

YES I am EFFICIENT & PASSIONATE :smiley: when Beautiful Girls are involved Ennioo :o

Glad to see you are always on the ‘job’ so to speak SD :D.

YES I am a dedicated ROMANTIC with the GIRLS and The MUSIC :smiley:

“I had the LAST WALTZ with you…twoooo lonelyyyy peopleee togetherrrrr la la”

You sing that ENNIOO and the GIRLS will melt in your arms :wink:

Will have to try and remember that SD :D.

[url]http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2042685098930485d831wz7.jpg[/url]

I’m waiting for you, along with some female nudity, on this page:

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/This_Man_Can't_Die_Review

See you soon !

Haha, nice. Was responsible for the screen capture, but not for the Greek video art though.

i have this film twice on seperate boxsets. one in black & white and one in colour, it is boring in both.there are worse SW’s out there, a lot more but this one is dull,dull dull.

It’s not great, or even good, but I didn’t think it was dull

Love that theme song though.

Right, forgot to mention that
I’ll add a line or two tomorrow

Hello, I watched this on colour, but have the boths copies! Anyway the film is not bad, but not that good, reminds me 50’s american movies.
Rik Battaglia deserves a photo on DB.
I have to admit that Lucienne B. is very sweet :slight_smile:

Welcome to the board Gualixo

Nothing special about this one, i thought it was really boring for the most part.

haha, pages 2-3 are so hilarious shit in this topic.

…and the 5 votes for 5 stars :smiley:

He he, indeed a highlight.

And I just realised that SD and I were really close buddies in Nov 07, before it all went down in Feb 08. No clue how this could happen in such a short time. Maybe one wrong word and then …

Maybe this was also the starting point for my undeserved “women hater” status.

un deserved ?

Totally undeserved

Mmmr … on second thoughts … yes (I guess)

Just watched it today…certainly not five stars, but I’m bringing out my standard 3/5 stamp for this film.

Guy Madison has a good look to him for westerns. He’s no clean cut hero that’s for sure, and he resembles Hugh Laurie in this one. I half expected him to wander out with a crutch and start haranguing someone about a diagnosis of some sort :wink:

Decent score (of which some was borrowed), decent scenery and not a bad plot. Held my attention for 90 minutes and that’s all I asked tonight.

3/5