The Unholy Four / Ciakmull, l’uomo della vendetta (Enzo Barboni, 1970)

Interesting choice. I love the film but find the main theme unfitting, though it’s a nice little song

1 Like

is this available in physical format or on streaming anywhere - can’t see it in listed in the database entry?

Bluray, DVD, take your pick?

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Ciakmull_-_L'uomo_della_vendetta

Hi Sebastian I meant the soundtrack - when you click the link it says “We lack information here”.
I don’t think I’ve seen this movie yet so I’ll try and watch it later this week - I have the Wild East DVD version.
OMG just seen this is 2 mins shorter than the BluRay version!! Maybe a quick Amazon purchase is in order…

No soundtrack released sadly…

2 Likes

BluRay and DVD runtimes cannot be compared directly as there is a difference between 1080p/24f speed and NTSC speed etc and it could be different credits used as well

2 Likes

I rewatched it recently and it is ok. I loved the main theme, the actors were fitting and the story was somewhat interesting. This western is very story driven but at the same time it does not really treat the story well and puts more emphasis on pointless action. In the end you would like to know more about the main characters and their relationships but there is simply no time left for that.

1 Like

Welcome Back!

Hey! Western time. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like