Just a few words about the locations (outside the towns).
Like said from others, locations are in Dolomite (but at the heart of the Alps properly said not “pre-alps”).
The wonderful landscapes shows the following mountains:
- “Croda da Lago”, “Lastoni di Formin”, “M. Cernera”, “Nuvolau”, “Averau” and “Cinque Torri (Five Towers)”
- The mountain range of “Sorapiss”
- Peaks and spires that belongs to “Le Tofane” (like the foregroung of the titles flying crows)
- The “Croda Rossa d’Ampezzo” at twilight
- North faces of “Popena” - “Cristallo” groups & Val Fonda (little canyon)
The camera was mainly located in the area near “Col Druscie” and “Prati di Rumerlo” (Rumerlo meadows), at that time touched by a car track and cableway.
The last of the above list instead was shooted from Val Popena Bassa; with more precision: when the sheriff and Hud enters riding in a creek bed, well, it’s the lower part of Val Fonda in the Cristallo group.
Recently the entire Dolomite region becam UNESCO World Heritage Natural Sites.