The Senoritas

(Sebastian) #1

What would Spaghetti Westerns be without these unknown little roles that we call supporting actresses, those senoritas, mexican women, rich ladies whatever.

my favorite is Claudia Cardinale from OUATITWhttp://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/C%27era_una_volta_il_West, and boy is that a gorgeous one :slight_smile:

[attachment deleted by admin, new size restrictions in place. max allowed size 40kb]

(Laydback) #2

I liked Navajo Joe’s squeeze,

(Sebastian) #3

That’s Nicoletta Machiavelli

(Antonio R.) #4

I loved Ella Karin in “The Bounty killer”, a beautiful lady with a very important role in a sw

(Half Soldier) #5

Would have to be Elsa Martinelli from Belle Starr Story for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

(BHC) #6

For me it’s Nicholetta Machiavelli (now a professor at a university in Oregon!) or Pilar Velasquez from THE FORGOTTEN PISTOLERO…

(Sebastian) #7

Michèle Girardon from Vendo Cara La Pelle actually died at the age of 37 from an overdose of sleeping pills. actually not a very famous actress, but she was pretty good in the film

(Ste_300) #8

I have to agree, it’s Claudia. Shewas even voted prettiest woman in italy, or something like that. Stunning.

(Sebastian) #9

Iris Berben (50 years old now). You have to watch Companeros to see her tits though :slight_smile: haha

(Half Soldier) #10

:o My version of Companeros must have been edited!

(Sebastian) #11

which one do you have?

(Bill san Antonio) #12

Some of my favorite sw actresses:

Nicoletta Machiavelli
Pilar Velasquez
Rada Rassimov
Giovanna Ralli
Iris Berben
Lynne Frederick

…and of course: BB and CC

(cigar joe) #13

Claudia Cardinale, Linda Veras, Chelo Alonzo, Iris Burben

(Sebastian) #14

Berben!

(cigar joe) #15

Berben. ok,ok, lol

(Martin N) #16

Nieves Navarro!

(Half Soldier) #17

Mine is an old english PAL video, which I’m sure is edited.

(Guerrilla) #18

Brigitte Bardot & Jeanne Moreau in Viva Maria!

(Guerrilla) #19

LOS PETROLEUSES

(Guerrilla) #20

Claudia Cardinale -Once Upon a Time in the West