The Senoritas

Thanks Guerrilla! Great photos indeed.

Actualy Viva Maria! is not a spaghetti ,its a “sapata” western some kind of funny film abouth two hot girls in the midle of mexican revolution

b.t.w in 2006 will be the new western “Bandidas” with Salma Hayek and Penélope Cruz 
two of the hotest latino-stars in Holywood. Here is the oficial poster :

Plot Outline: In turn-of-the-century Mexico, two very different women become a bank-robbing duo in an effort to combat a ruthless enforcer terrorizing their town.

What’s that supposed to mean if I may ask?

a mexican revolution film/western like Leone “Fistful of Dynamite” like G.M.Volonte “A Bullet for a General” like “Tepepa” and many more - mexican deserts,revolutinaries,gatlings

here [url]http://www.monicanaranjoonline.net/salma/bandidas-etfirst.zip[/url]Â u can see a smal Bandidas ET First - Interview

Its cool!!!

actually the guy’s name was Zapata. and those are still spaghetti westerns. those are italian westerns, but they are about things happening during the mexican revolution, thus Giu La Testa is also a zapata western

Yes,Sebastian ,the rebel leader is Emilio Zapata ,u know there are a indian rebel army in Chiapas,Mexico caled EZLN -Ejercito Zapatista de Liberacion Nacional with harizmatic leader Comandante Marcos
and they called him selfs “zapatistas”.
Is that film that u talk cool??

what film?

I know Zapata. In fact, I have a portrait of him hanging on the wall in front of me. I just wanted to know whether you meant Zapata or Sabata or whatever and why it shouldn’t qualify as a Spaghetti Western.

Just like Sebastian said, all the titles you mention surely are Spaghetti Westerns (unless in your opinion there has to be a bowl of spaghetti in the movie somewhere to call it a SW)

Aha,I understand, u talk abouth the Sergio’s “Fistful of Dynamite” 
I know it
but Rod Steiger dont like to me

its not my favorite film
I like “Vamos a Matar Companeros” with Tomas Milian and F.Nerro  ;D ;D ;D

Claudia Gravy is pretty damn hot in ¡Mátalo!

[url]http://img400.imageshack.us/my.php?image=matalogravycastel3ob.jpg[/url]

Nieves Navarro, Claudia Cardinale, Navajo joe’s babe and a particular blonde in Sabata, dancing in the
line up
I just love those dark eyes

1 Like

Cardinale all the way, Although i never really bothered with females in a SW, miniscule and meaningless roles
BTW heres the official Bandidas poster

Just wanted to go back through the list to see if she was mentioned. 8)

Uhhhh, a western movie with Hayek and Cruz. Seems to get a good movie ;D

Another fact. I love Rada Rassimov. She is so beautiful. Love her. But I have to say that Iris Berben is beautiful, too, in Companeros. I have never seen her so young. Only this old (but she still has a special beauty now yet) Iris in german TV

Yeah, I like Rada Rassimov too. She’s great in Django the Bastard. Another good one is Don’t Wait Django, Shoot! where she plays the role of Django’s sister. Her real brother, Ivan Rassimov also known as Sean Todd, is in the role of Django.

1 Like

I saw both, but I think these are the only Spaghetti Western with Rada Rassimov, aren’t they?

She also appeared - among a few others (LANKY FELLOW?)- in a little known SW, what’s the title again
? Ah, right, THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY.

A right. I read it on imdb.com But I never remarked her