Gianni Garko - Master of gadgets
Certainly the most awesome “master of” title out there!
[quote=“ION BRITTON, post:20, topic:1700”]Federico Boido - Master of Evil
Tony Anthony - Master of Self-Irony[/quote]
I would say Tony Anthony - master of the 4-barreled shotgun
also I would say:
Ennio Morricone - Master Composer
and
Mario Brega - Master of torture beatings
and
James Coburn - Master of explosives
Anthony Steffen - The master of trees
LOL
Master of Dive, roll and shoot as well.
Lorenzo Robledo: Master of taking them.
Joseph Egger - Master of trains perhaps
.
Karin Shubert - Master Dominatrix ;D
fidani= master of bottom spaghetti westerns
enzo castelari= master of fistfights
or
Tricky. I think I vote for the second. 
Funny Thread ;D
Luis Induni = Master of the Sheriffs
Franco Pesce = Master of Alfie
D. Fidani = The Master of Jack Betts
Fernando Sancho = Master of faux pas
Anthony Steffen = Master of the emotions oppressor
Haha, that’s true. Induni is always the sheriff. But isn’t Pesce is usually the gravedigger?
[quote=“SWreggie, post:53, topic:1700”]Funny Thread ;D
Luis Induni = Master of the Sheriffs[/quote]
Good one!
Mimmo Poli - Master bartender
Charles Southwood= master of annoying characters
Jose Terrón= master of ugly faces
Fernando Sancho = Master of terrible gun firing
Alberto Dell’Acqua - Master of babyfaces