The Last Western You Watched?

Man of the EAST
Death Sentence

Trinity is still my name
In my opionion better than the first one, but not by much.

Encore double header. God’s Gun and Take A Hard Ride.

What’s your take on God’s Gun?

I like it. It’s the first time I’ve seen it. I’d watch it again. I like Van Cleef.

I have Kid Vengeance but haven’t seen it yet. How is it?

Terrible, even Van Cleef can’t save it

If LVC can’t save it, you know it can’t be saved.

So what did you think of GG? I really like TAHR. The theme is great. A good
shoot-um-up.

[quote=“Cheyenne, post:3969, topic:141”]So what did you think of GG? I really like TAHR. The theme is great. A good
shoot-um-up.[/quote]

I thought it was a B-grade movie but LVC and Jack Palance did what they had to do. It was entertaining in the sense that I took that movie for what it was… !

Chapaqua’s Gold - a bit convoluted and silly in parts, but it kept me entertained. The three main folk havn’t a decent bone between them and won’t trust each other … which makes the ending more than a bit strange - but that’s spaghetti-land for yer :).

Well - bit of a surprise one this …
the choir-mistress gives me a shout that there’s a spaghetti western on one of the cable channels
… turns out to be Adios Sabata so we’ve both just watched that - and thoroughly enjoyed it!
(A bit of a bonus as I’d been meaning to watch it again, but only have the region1 Sabata boxset, and my new dvd player won’t play it … as yet.)

Not a Samsung again, huh ?

Like Addios Sabata also very much! Very enjoyable every time. :slight_smile:

The Shootist. Really good movie. I’m not much of a Duke fan, but I like him here.

Saw Hate Thy Neigbour which I liked, surprisingly (I don’t know what they were thinking with the opening credits though)… I look foreward to Django the Last Killer if it’s meant to be better.

Yer right scherpy … I’m gettin mixed up. The new recorder (sony) is up in my studio, I’ve still got the samshit one connected up downstairs. This likes to let me watch 15 minutes or so of a dvdr before things start to pixilate or freeze. I remember you saying before why dont I swap ‘em around. Altho’ the sony will play just about anything and the sumsink will only play ones it choses to i.e. ones with predominately blue covers or that have a particular typeface on the disk, or on days without an s in them, except if it’s a full moon … it does have its own dedicated surroundy-homecinema-y thing complete with subwoofters and a tweety-pie … or summat.
And when that’s cranked up it does sound pretty good! So I have to stick with that … for the time being.

Freddy und das Lied der Prärie / Freddy im wilden Westen / In the Wild West / The Sheriff Was a Lady

I was recently able to obtain this very rare movie in good VHS quality (tape by Toppic):

Western vehicle for the famous German singer Freddy Quinn… More of a musical than a western with lots of singing and dancing !!! I know my grandparents would’ve loved it…

Many well known German actors are participating + Rik Battaglia playing the bad guy once again (remember Winnetou !?) !!!

Don’t expect anything and you’ll get a little something (if you’re in the right mood) :wink:

Have a look at the database and IMD (nice review) !!!

Adios Companeros Another enjoyable Fidani with some trademark moments. The camouflaging-as-a-bush scene was hilarious.

Killer Kid Another fine Koch release. A not so special Zapata western, but overall nice enough. Steffen and Sancho are alright.

[quote=“Bluntwolf, post:3978, topic:141”]Freddy und das Lied der Prärie / Freddy im wilden Westen / In the Wild West / The Sheriff Was a Lady

I was recently able to obtain this very rare movie in good VHS quality (tape by Toppic):

Western vehicle for the famous German singer Freddy Quinn… More of a musical than a western with lots of singing and dancing !!! I know my grandparents would’ve loved it…

Many well known German actors are participating + Rik Battaglia playing the bad guy once again (remember Winnetou !?) !!!

Don’t expect anything and you’ll get a little something (if you’re in the right mood) :wink:

Have a look at the database and IMD (nice review) !!![/quote]

Is this so rare?

It was on German television last year (I think ARD) and I watched some 10 minutes, without paying much attention to it
Now I think that is a pity

Junge komm bald wieder !