The last exercise you got?

Game on! I know ENNIOO wants to play as well :slight_smile:

Of course I do :wink: . Taking Bad Lieutenant’s way of thinking tonight !

I as well…

I like how this turned from a exercise thread to “aw fuck it ill just drink a beer”

haha :smiley: And on that note, I think I’ll grab my first beer tonight

I get excersize 5 days a week at school as one of my classes.

Monday: We work out in the Gym- Bench press, lat pulls, straight leg rowing, sit ups with Medicine ball, and leg press (my top for that one is 440 lbs)

Wednesday: 14 minutes of running around the football field (US not Euro Football)+Gym

Thursday: Same

Friday: same as Monday

They’ve got us doing this formulaicly so no need to add more after today.

[quote=“korano, post:25, topic:2088”]I get excersize 5 days a week at school as one of my classes.

Monday: We work out in the Gym- Bench press, lat pulls, straight leg rowing, sit ups with Medicine ball, and leg press (my top for that one is 440 lbs)

Wednesday: 14 minutes of running around the football field (US not Euro Football)+Gym

Thursday: Same

Friday: same as Monday

They’ve got us doing this formulaicly so no need to add more after today.[/quote]

That’s four days, not five. I guess with fitting all this gym into the curriculum they’ve had to skip maths. :wink: :smiley:

Seriously though, I think it’s great they are giving such a good emphasis on physical health at your school. A lot of kids really don’t get much physical activity in their regular lives any more.

[quote=“Phil H, post:26, topic:2088”]That’s four days, not five. I guess with fitting all this gym into the curriculum they’ve had to skip maths. :wink: :smiley:

Seriously though, I think it’s great they are giving such a good emphasis on physical health at your school. A lot of kids really don’t get much physical activity in their regular lives any more.[/quote]

Overhere it has become a real problem, and as far as I know the situation is all but better in the US

A sedentary lifestyle (or better: a lyfestyle of just hanging around), fastfood and a serious lack of parental attention have turned the younger generations into the fattest, unhealthiest and most indolent generations ever. Their parents, a doctor recently said on TV, will be the first generation to survive their own children.

This might all be a bit overdone, it’s popular to complain about younger people’s life style, so every expert is doing it, but when I was a kid one child in a normal class was fat (he was called the fat one), four of five others were a little overweight. Today in a class at least five or six children are fat, while half of the children is overweight.

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:27, topic:2088”]Overhere it has become a real problem, and as far as I know the situation is all but better in the US

A sedentary lifestyle (or better: a lyfestyle of just hanging around), fastfood and a serious lack of parental attention have turned the younger generations into the fattest, unhealthiest and most indolent generations ever. Their parents, a doctor recently said on TV, will be the first generation to survive their own children.

This might all be a bit overdone, it’s popular to complain about younger people’s life style, so every expert is doing it, but when I was a kid one child in a normal class was fat (he was called the fat one), four of five others were a little overweight. Today in a class at least five or six children are fat, while half of the children is overweight.[/quote]

Correct about the US scherpschutter, it’s a problem over here for sure. Glad to see korano’s school getting fit.

45 minutes of boxing on the Wii. Worked up a good sweat!

I have been walking, at a fairly brisk pace, a minimum of 3 miles a day for the better part of 3 weeks, now.
I don’t walk on a treadmill, I actually get outside and walk around my neighborhood.
Most of my walk is right along a somewhat busy strip of Highway (Arizona Hwy. 92, to be exact); but, for a little over half a mile, I am off road, so to speak. Going through a rather large, undeveloped area of the high desert. If I get out early enough, I often see Coyotes and Javelinas (a sort of wild pig indigenous to South America, Central America, and in the USA only found in Arizona).

Being as I am an old geezer, a stroke survivor, and just generally lazy…I think I am doing pretty good to make these 3-4 mile walks every day!

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:30, topic:2088”]I have been walking, at a fairly brisk pace, a minimum of 3 miles a day for the better part of 3 weeks, now.
I don’t walk on a treadmill, I actually get outside and walk around my neighborhood.
Most of my walk is right along a somewhat busy strip of Highway (Arizona Hwy. 92, to be exact); but, for a little over half a mile, I am off road, so to speak. Going through a rather large, undeveloped area of the high desert. If I get out early enough, I often see Coyotes and Javelinas (a sort of wild pig indigenous to South America, Central America, and in the USA only found in Arizona).

Being as I am an old geezer, a stroke survivor, and just generally lazy…I think I am doing pretty good to make these 3-4 mile walks every day![/quote]

Getting outside is always preferable, Chris! I’d love to see pictures if you ever see clear to taking your camera along your daily walks.

That’s awesome. Love catching a glimpse of wildlife.

Would appreciate a coyote pic!

Good idea, amigo! I should start taking my camera with me when I walk (especially early in the morning). I will give it a go.

I see these every day at work. (I work at a law firm)

Heyo! ;D

For a second there, I was thinking, “wait! doesn’t he live in San Francisco?” But I get it! hahahah!

No, there is actually a difference, amigo.
The ones in the wild are friendlier! ;D

45 minute run on the treadmill.

I surprised myself today by walking 5 miles!
It was a nice walk, too, I found another stretch of undeveloped land and an arroyo (rambla, or dry river bed) that was interesting to walk along.

Ever since I have been taking my camera with me I have not seen a single Coyote on my walks! Somehow, they know… :smiley:

I have managed to catch a few Javelina images over the past couple of days, though.

This guy was in a hurry to get by me, this morning!

I took this one the other day, after it had rained/snowed. This young Javelina was enjoying his/her rest in a slightly damp area.