The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread

[quote=“AvatarDK, post:80, topic:907”]I’ll come with a guess. The one I thougt about was The Bloodstained Shadow. But not sure at all.[/quote]Right answer! This pic is from the credit sequence. I like this screenshot, it’s like a painting (though scherpschutter’s dirty mind spoiled it for me now :stuck_out_tongue: )

OK, will go on with this tricky screenshot then:

No idea but it’s funny how the paper on the middle looks different than the rest of the newspaper.

It must be an Italian film set in France

There’s an error in the subtitle "éponse’ should be ‘épouse’ (spouse, bride)

Apparently brides are killed on a sleep train (wagon-lits) on the eve of the wedding
Don’t think I ever saw it

The used an existing newspaper and superposed an new article (they had created themselves)

My God, I see now there’s even a second error:

The combination ‘du le’ does not exist in French;
it’s either ‘des’ or ‘du’ (du = de + le > in one word)

You keep me busy overthere!

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:84, topic:907”]Apparently brides are killed on a sleep train (wagon-lits) on the eve of the wedding
Don’t think I ever saw it[/quote]Sounds like I could have seen something like that but doesn’t ring a bell…
Seven bloodstained orchids?

And that should give you a BIG clue as to the title of the movie… Well translated !

Nope. But another giallo, yes.

I’ll wait a bit and see if a right guess comes along. And then I’ll post a screenshot which will give it all away.

Hatchet For The Honeymoon?

YES exactly. The next screenshot would have been of a hatchet which would of course have given it all away.

Ok…not a western or giallo…but probably pretty easy to guess…

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/Hellbender/PDVD_000.jpg[/img]]

http://[img

Hmm…guessing i did something wrong there…

I don’t think I have seen this one… Blastfighter maybe?

Correct! I guess the big guy gave it away a little… :wink:

[quote=“Silver, post:94, topic:907”]Correct! I guess the big guy gave it away a little… ;)[/quote]Haha! Yes, and he looks little aged so I figured this must be 80’s film.
Just wait a moment for next picture.

I would prefer to do these mainly with spags.

Massacre Time?

[quote=“AvatarDK, post:98, topic:907”]Massacre Time?[/quote]yep!

What about this one then: