The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread

7 Women for the MacGregors AKA Sette donne per i MacGregor ?

That’s the one, Aldo!

Shouldn’t be too difficult

10,000 Dollars for a Massacre!

1 Like

Correct! :+1:

OK, here you go :slightly_smiling_face:

L’avventuriero della Tortuga ?

Haha, that’s right Aldo, you are really fast!

Thanks JC … Riccardo Pizzuti was a good clue :grinning:

Here’s another for you. Same location that El Indio’s gang use in ‘For a Few Dollars More’ … but it’s an earlier movie.

Antes llega la muerte

Absolutely right - also known as ‘Seven from Texas’ :grinning:

I thought the picture above looked familiar - here is a photo that I took in Tabernas 2 weeks ago…

2 Likes

I love it! … you’re at slightly different angle, but that’s the place - Was it a hard trek to get there ? It’s one place I’ve yet to visit.

It is great to see the movie locations come alive when visiting them.
This location is a short walk (~15 minutes) from the N-340A road - the view is even better after walking up the path that the wagons are on and looking down into the ravines - classic SW scene with the road winding around the hills.
There seems to be some changes at the turnoff from the road - last year this was an open area with some sort historical information sign as a good reference point but now the sign is gone and some fencing has been put up to leave a smaller entrance area to the ravines.

1 Like

Let’s try this one

BH

Is it ….

Yes but different pseudonym and opening title sequence in my copy, just to be sure give me the title :thinking:

I’m just guessing here ‘Dead Men Don’t Make Shadows’ aka ‘Inginocchiati straniero… I cadaveri non fanno ombra!’ :thinking:

Not that one, Aldo!

‘The Ballad of Django aka: Giù le mani… Carogna!’ … ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like