The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread

The Bogart version … I’ve seen the remake once, and that was excruciating :worried:

All I remember about the remake was a nude lady lying on a bed. :thinking:

Like I said, shouldn’t be too difficult, … ahem! Released 1973 :wink:

Looks familiar… let’s just guess something… Charley Varrick?

No :thinking:

Clue: Early role for young British actress who later went on to star in a semi - western TV series in the 90s :wink:

Is that somehow supposed to be Live and Let Die? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

That’s correct - with Jane Seymour, who goes on to bore the ass off the world in ‘Dr.Quinn, Medicine Woman’ :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

1 Like

Dr Quinn, Mescaline Woman…I would have watched. :wink:

Cool movie:

1 Like

Is this ‘Race with the Devil’ ?

1 Like

Haha, that’s a real guilty pleasure for me. I used to watch it in the 90’s and I’ve been rewatching it lately from dvd. 5 seasons done, one to go. :relieved:

1 Like

I admire your honesty … but not necessarily your taste in drama! LOL :rofl:

I love the 60s and 70s Bond movies and Jane Seymour is probably the hottest bond girl for me…… second is Daniela Bianchi I guess.

I watched the show back in the day and liked Jane Seymour in it, never found to be that boring. It lasted for 6 seasons, so that’s saying something…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nah … it looked like the TV equivalent of a Mills & Boon book (romantic schmaltz for old ladies and virgins)

I also detested, ‘Little House on the Prairie’, ‘Highway to Heaven’ and the number one offender … ‘Touched by an Angel’ … Holy fuck, what garbage! :crazy_face:

‘Dr.Quinn, Medicine Woman’ is correct -------I mean “Race With Diablo” :japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin: :crazy_face:

Agree!..:v:

Back to the Spaghettis

Hate for hate?

Not that one :face_with_raised_eyebrow: