The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread

Come on guys ! :laughing:

It looks like it’s post-1960s and a hybrid SW of some sort. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It is early 70s, but pretty much a straight forward SW … at least I don’t see it as a hybrid :thinking:

It’s very well known amongst SW fans, but isn’t considered a classic. It features two very famous American actors.

Jus a wild guess:

Una ragione per vivere e una per morire

(Unfortunately i will not be able to post a screenshot :disappointed_relieved:)

1 Like

Excellent wild guess ! … ‘A Reason to Live, A Reason to Die’ (1972) with James Coburn, Bud Spencer and Telly Savalas.

Anyone else wish to post a picture ? Feel free :grinning:

1 Like

Here is one - 2 SW’s where the indian wife of the main character is killed by a gang leader?

I think the black & white one is Today it’s Me… Tomorrow You!

Two !? LOL … we could be here all week :rofl:

Correct - I thought the black & white flashbacks might make it easier.

The 2nd might be harder as the description is the best help - good luck

Is the 2nd screen from ‘Seven Dollars on the Red’ ?

Well done - I was just about to post another clue.
Fernando Sancho shot the woman and Anthony Steffen goes on the revenge trail & after his abducted son.

Since I guessed the easier one correctly, here’s one from me:

‘Pray to God and Dig Your Grave’ aka ‘Prega Dio… e scavati la fossa!’ (1968) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yes sir.

1 Like

Staying with the wanted poster theme … this one also features an actor from the previous film ( though not from that screen shot ) :wink: a little detective work, and you should get it.

This would be way too easy if I show the main characters … so here’s a minor one, who’s also a very well known SW regular.

I didn’t think this one would be so difficult … here’s another screen, hope this helps :grinning:

Let’s say… Reverend Colt?

Afraid not. :thinking: