The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

Arghh… will somebody relieve me of the duty… it’s a well-known movie, easy-peasy for ya guys. Two more screencaps.

The night scenes are making me think of ‘And God said to Cain’ 1970 … but it’s not the original aspect ratio, could be a cropped print. ? :wink:

1 Like

I knew I could count on you, aldo. Yep, that’s the movie, spot on. Your turn, mate. :wink:

1 Like

My pleasure :wink:

This one stars two of the biggest names from cinema of the 60s and 70s, and a bit beyond. Not one of their greatest hits.

1 Like

’The Molly Maguires’…one of my favourite films, with excellent performances from Sean Connery and Richard Harris.
Hope you had a great Christmas Day, by the way… :grinning:

1 Like

Bit of a crap Christmas, but let’s not dwell on that! :wink:

‘The Molly Maguires’ is correct … over to you, amigo.

1 Like

Thank you, Aldo.

Seasonal scares, this time…

I know this one! I’m not giving it away since I don’t want a turn but I only saw this one for the first time this year. I’d wanted to see it when it came out only a few years ago but, somehow, it fell through the cracks and I neither saw it nor sought it out until a little earlier this month. I found it slightly too dark (literally, not thematically; thematically, it’s a blast) in a few scenes, making some of the action hard to follow in places but, generally, a lot of fun. It’ll probably be a festive go-to movie for me for the next few years at least.

1 Like

A couple more images…

Haven’t seen it, but is it ‘The Gingerdead Man’ ? :roll_eyes:

Afraid not, Aldo. This film stars the nastier alter-ego of ‘Santa’…

One of the stars is Toni Collette…

That must be ‘Krampus’ ? … modern horror isn’t my strong suit :wink:

1 Like

Correct, Aldo. Well done, mate. :grinning:
Your turn now…

1 Like

Thank you, Toscano … with a massive clue like that … :wink:

Back to the Spags

No takers? This should make it a steal :wink:

’Spara, Gringo, Spara’, (Shoot, Gringo, Shoot!), starring Brian Kelly, and Keenan Wynn…Directed by Bruno Corbucci.

Aldo, I’m quite happy for someone else to take my turn…:grinning:

1 Like

Spot on, Toscano.

Yeah, time for some new blood on the Screenshot thread :wink:

1 Like

Good thoughts, Aldo…here’s one for the ‘New Blood’ on ‘SWDB’…

1 Like

What a very
beautiful lady to start 2021…
A classic starring a stalwart, and featuring a monumental score by il Maestro…

And… another clue for our most recent amigos to join ‘SWDB’…featuring two of the most recognisable faces to ever grace the ‘Spaghetti Hall of Fame’… :grinning:

3 Likes

Una Pistola per Ringo, a classic in its own right.

1 Like