The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

Can anyone identify this ? … I’m just hijacking the thread, because I’ve no idea what this is, so, there are no wrong answers as such.

It looks Italian, but the PQ is so crappy I can’t recognize it.

Someone else please go ahead and post one. I’m having trouble firing up mu other laptop

This is probably the hardest guess the movie ever. Even if it was just Italian it would be super hard.

1 Like

It’s a few frames from an unidentified spool of film … and I have no idea or clues to go on.

Maybe one of our SW experts, ahem, @JonathanCorbett maybe able to help ?

:wink:

4 Likes

Bravo, Carlos ! … and many thanks, this was driving me crazy - I started to watch it last year, but got bored … that’ll teach me!

:crazy_face:

1 Like

Well now we’re back in business.

This should be much less difficult to identify than the previous … it makes me laugh just looking at these stills, frames, cells … whatever!

1 Like

My first thought was that it might be a Demofilo Fidani film…or Tomas Milian in extreme method-acting mode… :smile:

But I’ll settle for everyone’s favourite ‘wabbit’ in ‘Bugs Bunny Rides Again’ (1948)?

1 Like

Good answer … Milian could only dream of playing ‘Bugs’ in this little gem LoL

Well done, Sir … you are up next.

:wink:

1 Like

Thank you, Aldo.

Let’s try this one…

I’m guessing, ‘wildly’, that this is a Nicolas Cage film ?

:thinking:

Sorry, but it’s not Nicholas Cage, Aldo… :wink:

Some more pics.

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil ?

1 Like

Correct, Aldo. Well done, amigo. :+1:

Over to you… :wink:

1 Like

Cheers, old chap.

Sword and sandal time …

Is it Nieves Navarro?

Nope … the leading lady is Italian, the film has international stars and an American director.

So it is something like Ben Hur. Ok…

This story and ‘Ben Hur’ are separated by 1000 years approx’, so not really … :wink:

Sword of El Cid?