The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

Thank you, fellow Gringo. Let’s try this one. It shouldn’t be very difficult.

Sugar Colt ?

1 Like

Absolutely. Over to you, aldo.

Thank you, LG

Culpepper Cattle Company?

No

I think that picture in front of the house reminds me of “Doc”, could that be it?

Not that one either :wink:

Tom Horn with Steve McQueen?

1 Like

I may be way off but My Name is Pecos?

Exactly ! well done … over to you.

Thank you, aldo. We’ll give this a try:

the Shootist. John Wayne.

1 Like

Very good! Over to you QuickDraw.

A Man Called Noon ?

1 Like

Sure is.

1 Like

Thank you, QuickDraw!

More clues … here’s a very familiar face, an actor who seems to have appeared in almost every major American western of the 1970s


PS: if you haven’t seen this one yet … you’re missing out, big time!

2 Likes

I can’t tell if the guy on the bottom is Claude Akins or Bruce Cabot, but I’ll say A Man Called Sledge