Thank you
A Bullet for a President / Price of Power
Correct - over to you
Have to pass the torch coz I am still away from my collection at moment, free go to anyone
Ok … Feel free to take a turn, anyone who fancies it 

Checkmate 
Lucky Luke ?
@aldo absolutely!

another?
The Magnificent Seven Ride!
yes! A couple of classic faces there is a dead giveaway. @Toscano looks like you got it too! One of you guys, or someone else, go for it if you want 
@Toscano … come on old chap, you’ve been nominated 
Cheers Aldo and Quickdraw. Yes I got the ‘Mag Seven Ride’ one right, but changed my mind, so that someone else could have a go…
Here goes…try this.
tell them Willie Boy is here?
The Stalking Moon
It is ‘The Stalking Moon’…well done Lone Gringo. 
Now over to you…
I am going to take a wild guess. Winchester '73?
Correct LankyGringo, over to you.





