The best of franco nero

Your fav Nero spag? very close call between mercenary and compeneros but ill go with the mercenary.

I’m going with Django here!

Same here

I’d sayCOMPANEROS or MERCENARY, probably because i watch them the most out of Nero’s efforts.

I see CRY ONION is on the poll! ;D :o ;D

DJANGO!

Like most people, I’d have to go with Django too. He made that character so iconic that i guess he’ll never shake it off!

I’d love to vote for Keoma but naah… Django is the best!

The Mercenary… No real competition there… My favourite spaghetti western of all time.

That has to be ‘Django’ !!! Runners up: ‘Keoma’ and ‘Massacre Time’ !!!

1 Like

The Mercenary. Brillant movie.
Followed by Django and Companeros.

Corbucci and Nero. Great team. Too bad they only made 3 films together.

I have to vote for Django, no.3 in my Top 20 SWs. Just when you think you’ve seen Franco Nero’s best performance you see another of his SWs for the first time and yet again you are amazed. He never fails to surprise and impress me.

[quote=“stanton, post:10, topic:571”]The Mercenary. Brillant movie.
Followed by Django and Companeros.

Corbucci and Nero. Great team. Too bad they only made 3 films together.[/quote]

Very true. I think a combination of scheduling and the fact that they ended up fighting and didn’t make up for quite some time is the cause of that… and Corbucci was unable to direct “Django Strikes Again.”

The Mercenary is his best film I think, and one of the all time best SWs ever made!

But I really like his performance in Long live your death/ Viva la Muerte…Tua!

I vote for that film this time :slight_smile:

Definitely Companeros. I also love Django and Massacre Time but Companeros is one of favorite of all spaghetti westerns (it also triples as my favorite Milian and Palance film…)

Flynn

FRANCO NERO INTERNATIONAL LEADING MAN OF SWS GIALLOS THRILLERS

FRANCO NERO , born in 1942 is Italy’s International Leading Man of Classic Films
A man with enormous screen presence/acting talent and millions of world wide fans.

Among FRANCO NERO’s Greatest Classic Films are :

MERCENARY 1968 DJANGO 1966 MASSACRE TIME 1966 WHITE FANG 1972

CAREER Tribute For FRANCO NERO coming soon.

Tuff one…but I’ll go with Django …classic SW ;D

When I think of Franco Nero, always Django came up . So I voted for Django.

A difficult choice but i went for Django.

Your avatar screams: “Vote for The Mercenary, vote for The Mercenary” :slight_smile:

Going with the first pasta I saw with him Django. Still one of the best. The Mercenary and Keoma are close 2nd and 3rd.