Talk Whatever

Is It just me or are there fewer and fewer people coming on here everyday?

We seem to be going through a quiet period alright. Hopefully it will pick up again soon.

What I find very disturbing about this forum is that people dont react on your messages. thereĀ“s alot of ā€œone way trafficā€

I dont post anymore because there are no reactions, unless you post a topic with the question, what are you eating todayā€¦

Well what Ɣre you eating today?

usseklusse met je neus ertusse :wink:

Well, if you start some interesting topics Iā€™m sure people would respond. You canā€™t just hang around waiting for other people to write. I havenā€™t written much lately, but Iā€™m having a rest right now :wink: I will post more later.

You tom could for example write some more about those Turkish westerns, how many have you seen, and which music by Morricone do they use, where did you find them, write about a specific title etc.

And Earl McGraw start some topics about your favourite films.

Just go ahead everybody!

I posted about the turkish westerns 3 weeks ago, when you asked me the same question. :ā€™(

Does anyone want to talk about my food poisoning? I picked up a dose on holiday in Tunisia. I thought I could flush it out of my intestines with a load of good beer, but now it feels much worse. Woe is me.

I know you posted about the turkish westerns, tom. Post some more!

Cian, which beer did you drink? Maybe you should try another brand, hehe, with more alcohol :wink:

Wish I was the legal age to drink, man you wouldnt see me for days I would be so wasted. but I have tried Vodka, It taste really good.

How long before youā€™re allowed to buy/drink alcohol?

I drink mostly beer and wine, not so much hard liqour.

Being a little drunk can be a nice feeling, but totally wasted is just stupid and doesnā€™t feel good at all, you just feel sick afterwards.

2 years.

Never been drunk so wouldnt know the feeling.

Youā€™ll learn :wink:

I drink a beer called ā€œBitter & Twistedā€, a lovely Scottish pale ale, 5.5% alcohol. If Iā€™m not better by the weekend, Iā€™ll resort to a bottle of south seaā€™s rum. At 55% it should clean out the tubes!!!

Iā€™ve been really wasted for three days now. Red wine, beer and whiskyā€¦

They say a little alcohol is good for you. Therefore, a lot of alcohol must be even better for you!

Drinking is the national hobby in Finland and Ireland :smiley:

True, but here in Ireland we donā€™t usually start until after lunch. Iā€™ve seen Finns drinking vodka for breakfast! Are liver transplant operations very common in Finland!!!

Lol, sounds like my weekend. I sure hope my liver is ok.

Always wondered this about Irish people are you huge fans of Conan Oā€™brien?