Talk Whatever

I feel your pain there, amico. I had COVID over the summer, but thankfully I only felt the worst of it for two days. I got vaccinated early cause of my blood pressure, high risk factor, so I was extra thankful I didn’t get as sick.

Friends of mine recently tested positive, and they’ve had to cancel their Christmas preparations, so I doubly get how you feel. Stay strong, positive, and get well soon.

Hope you still have a Happy Christmas.

5 Likes

Get well soon amigo

5 Likes

So sorry to hear that. On the kind of bright side, this gives you a legitimate excuse to veg out and watch Shawscope,

4 Likes

Thank you all!

4 Likes

Stay strong and pray to the god of ibuprofen. Let us know when you’re over the hill, cowboy

3 Likes

Music, and a film that says it all…not just for Christmas, but for all the year…

Sincerest to all of you. :smiley:

2 Likes

Get well soon, amigo. Sending u positive waves… :+1:

2 Likes

I’m the youngest of five brothers,

Not asking for sympathy, just prayers for two of them who have cancer…
One of them is really not well, but has been allowed to go home from hospital, for Christmas.

To be honest…I’m breaking.

Spoken to them, and told them I love them…I hope that’s enough for alll the years we never talked.

7 Likes

Sorry man, hope the lockdown hasn’t been too bad and you’ve still been having some fun over Christmas!

2 Likes

I’m sorry Toscano can’t imagine what you’re going through. They’ll be in my prayers and I hope you all still have a wonderful time at Christmas.

3 Likes

My very best to you, Stick ‘The Great Escape;’ on: , or, at least, listen to the main theme…My best, , amigos…God Bless. ENJOY! :grinning:

1 Like

Please. make up with those that you thought you had lost.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that. That is a really tough situation for them and for all of you who are their loved ones. I wish all of you the best.

4 Likes

Man, that’s rough.

I won’t go into any detail, but my family has had its share of that stuff too, but in the end, we’ve all reached peace of one kind or another. Love and forgiveness is definitely stronger than hate that’s for sure. I hope things with your siblings goes well and you all can enjoy the season. Stay strong and well my friend…

3 Likes

Sound and good advice, I’ve done it in recent years.

3 Likes

Wishing them both the best :heart:

1 Like

https://youtu.be/J3c18V3ChIs

There’s a lot of goodness out there…but sometimes it’s not always easy to see, and it’s easy to forget that it exists…

Thank you, everyone, for your good wishes, and please have a great, healthy, and prosperous New Year.

3 Likes

Depending on your state of mind, I think that this Bond theme is perfect.

It’s words, and music, can personally induce either weakness, empathy, or strength…

In my case, empathy…much-needed strength…, and the determination to make the very best of the time that I have.

https://youtu.be/BboMpayJomw

https://youtu.be/7hSzcYndaYw

2 Likes

Not that many on here will care but this is “Talk Whatever” so I will post this anyway as I am busting with joy. I am currently celebrating because for the first time in a few years now my Cincinnati Bengals have just won their division and made the playoffs! (American football)

So, WHO DEY! (Something Bengals fans say and part of a longer celebratory chant.)

I’m good now. It’s out of my system. Excuse the interruption.

4 Likes