Talk Whatever

Glad to meet you Ennio. :handshake:

Yes still around, but not as much. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Well hope to see you around some more @ENNIOO, always a pleasure to see your posts

3 Likes

Quick question: Is the German film database site OFDB.de a good alternative to Amazon Germany? I was thinking of using it for the occasional slightly more expensive items. I’ve heard Soren say it’s a good site but if anyone else would like to add on to his positive comment, feel free. Thanks for any and all help.

Never ordered there before…

Sorry, neither have I.

As a fan of the first three ‘Dirty Harry’ movies, I think this is pretty cool…

3 Likes

Sorry it’s just me recommending them again :slight_smile: I mostly use them for stuff not available on amazon.de, which is quite a lot, or movies simply too expensive on amazon. Find it strange that it takes a non-German like me to recommend such an excellent German vendor :slight_smile: For all kinds of exploitation movies they are miles ahead of amazon. Another alternative would be dtm.at but postage is slightly higher there.

1 Like

I am too Toscano. Clint should have stopped after The Enforcer.
Magnum Force has one of the best opening to a action movie! It is a great little video. :+1:

Shipping from the USA to Canada has gotten really slow. It took a whole month to get my Hellbenders blu-ray.

Jeez! I thought that the UK Post had slowed!!

USPS is completely broken down it seems. Have a couple of traceable packages that haven’t moved since the start of April and a couple of others that are in limbo. There is a reason that a company like DiabolikDVD has completely stopped shipping international packages. Didn’t know the US infrastructure was so fragile.

European deliveries seems to be working better than ever. At least for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dead Zone episode, ‘Plague’ from 2003. Plot: Coronavirus came from China, creates a pandemic, lockdowns and Chloroquine is a treatment. :cold_face:

1 Like

:scream::exploding_head::dizzy_face: That is tooo much to take at the moment!!

Two months later – confirmed cases: 1,417,718; deaths: 85,901.

:exploding_head: Again!!
Just stay safe everyone!!

1 Like

Hello Amigos in SW Land,

Have any of you purchased from any of these German web-shops?

https://www.thalia.de/shop/home/show/

Mediamarkt.de

https://www.weltbild.de/

I’m not sure how long it’ll be before Amazon Germany will start selling Blu Rays and DVDs to the US again and while I’m keeping the OFDB site option open, I’d like the occasional alternative buying option. If there are any other sites you can recommend, please feel free to list them. Thanks for any and all help Amigos.

Edit Note: I meant to say I would like to know which of these sites offer good deals and if they are a good alternative to Amazon Germany. Thanks again for any help.

Just leading up to Clint’s 90th, on Sunday…

4 Likes

Awesome man!
You should also try and listen to the German language version of the FOD speech. It gives you the name of his mule!

3 Likes

Only in the inferior 2nd dub, which adds some gaga stuff to the dialogues.