Talk Whatever

Sounds cool man! I’m always on the lookout for spaghetti screenings in the area but so far have yet to see any happen. I’ve even contacted the local Alamo Drafthouse about showing some since they had the restored print for The Great Silence showing at other Drafthouse locations, but no luck

What are you working on for this project?

I’m not publicly sharing yet, but I’ll send you a message!

Hi everyone in SW Land, it looks like all the Amazon sites are temporarily suspending overseas purchases until the curve has been reached with the COVID-19 Pandemic. My co-pt account with the UK, Germany, France, and Italy via my original in the US, and the one I decided to get for Japan are all still good, but all DVD and Blu Ray products are on hold for the time being. I did pre-order an Amazon UK item for my Dad for Father’s Day though I think it’ll be postponed, which is all right given what’s going on now, I just hope no one else here may have that problem. Hope everyone is safe and well where they are, and positive thoughts for those in Italy.

2 Likes

this great documentary on Cannon Films is currently available for free on vimeo… looks like you even have the option to download for free

ELECTRIC BOOGALOO - the wild, untold story of Cannon Films
https://vimeo.com/395630181

1 Like

You horn dogs…

4 Likes

Okay, sex and food and Eastwood … but María Granada?

2 Likes

For some reason, Amazon UK isn’t showing me products anymore that haven’t been released yet. Is it just me, or are others having the same problem?

Same here. It’s definitely COVID-19 related. They don’t want you ordering unneeded stuff at this point :slight_smile: It’s the same at every amazon as far as I can tell by the way.

Just want to wish everyone well, and the best of health.

Not the easiest of times, which has brought out either the best, or worst, in people.

Been off the forum for the last two years; but have enjoyed catching up with what everyone else has been saying.

Stay well.

8 Likes

1 Like

Who are those guys, autephex? Characters from a TV series? I don’t get it …

COVID-19 crisis, night at home 18 —
What I learned today: a) a new word, “snarky,” as in, “Don’t ask snarky questions!” b) that Seoul is actually the world’s largest city, neck and neck with Tokyo, 38 million inhabitants; c) that the word “plonker” has in fact not only two meanings – “imbecile” and “male member” – but three, the third of a somewhat dubious nature, “wittol;” and, on a lighter note, d) that Hungary said bye-bye to democracy. The days are just packed.

yeah the first guy is from The Walking Dead, and the second is a real life character that goes by “Exotic Joe” and is the subject of a netflix documenatry, “Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness” which just released & everyone is watching

1 Like

Okay, thanks!

My sincerest best wishes to everyone on SWDB. I hope that you, and your loved ones, are keeping well, and coping with these crazy times… Stay healthy.

In the mood for a bit of Elmer…

1 Like

Nice to see a legend back in the poncho…

6 Likes

I don’t think any genre of film compares to the feeling of watching a spaghetti slightly drunk & enjoying some drinks

There’s something about this genre that makes it perfect viewing for drinking

5 Likes

Amen to that!

1 Like

I have been drawing with my two year old daughter on her whiteboard and did a picture of LVC. She furiously scribbled in out and shouted “No draw Clint!!”
My wife is distraught. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Agreed. I had a few beers watching GRAND DUEL last night.

2 Likes

Ha, Ha I agree !

2 Likes