Talk Whatever

I haven’t seen scherpschutter in the forums since I have returned…

08lede_khanzir

Well, there he is, but he’s not looking good these days.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

You should urgently delete your post and apologize!

2 Likes

Well just read that Hollywood is going to make a remake of…Sacrilege:

The Wild Bunch

The director Mel Gibson

Yes, we know:

You know with any other director I’d roll my eyes, but with what Gibson showed us when he directed Hacksaw Ridge I think a Wild Bunch remake could be pretty alright.

I love Hacksaw Ridge, have it on blu-ray. If you haven’t, you should check out the HBO series The Pacific.

Just noticed now, these not easy to follow the news and to keep things on track.

Actually I like Gibson as a director, there are some parellelism with Clint Eastwood, Apocalypto is a very good movie, even Get the Gringo than he only write the script was pretty much OK.

But the Wild Bunch

Was there ever such a thing as spaghetti/euro western TV shows back in the original 60s/70s era?

None that I know of, but the American series, ‘The Men From Shiloh’, did have a great theme tune from Ennio Morricone, with a credit sequence that really has a SW style … but then the balloon bursts when the pompous Stewart Granger appears :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for that info, aldo. As usual, your knowledge on these subjects is vast. :+1::grinning:

1 Like

I’ve always liked Stewart Granger’s films, but I don’t really know too much about about him, how exactly is he pompous?

Simply his manner, just as the word is defined.

pompous

/ˈpɒmpəs/

adjective

adjective: pompous

affectedly grand, solemn, or self-important.
“a pompous ass who pretends he knows everything”

synonyms: self-important, imperious, overbearing, domineering, magisterial, pontifical, sententious, grandiose, affected, stiff, pretentious, puffed up, arrogant, vain, haughty, proud, conceited, egotistic, supercilious, condescending, patronizing; informal snooty, uppity, uppish

I like your definition of pompous lol.

Inspired by the fact that Sebastian found me on Facebook and the fact that I’m not much of a regular on forums these days I decided to post a link to my FB page here (beacause I go by a fake name there). So if anyone wants to contact me there or just add me - feel free to do so here .

Cheers everyone :slight_smile:

or via forum private message, why let zuckerberg in on all the dirty talk

Well, I sent friend request to Sebastian many times with no response.

That’s why I don’t have Facebook

1 Like

I’m gunna add ya.

Also did anybody else notice that youtube is down? Like completely?

1 Like