SWDb Spaghetti Western Hall of Fame

My nominee this year is Mark Damon.
Like Craig Hill, his Spags are of mixed quality and I know he isn’t everyone’s idea of the ideal Spaghetti leading man but he was in a good number of these films and showed real range in the types of roles he took. From broad comedy to gothic villain and all stops in between. And despite the patchy quality of some he did make some first rate films along the way. Johnny Yuma is a personal favourite but Requiescant was another goody and so was The Great Chihuahua Treasure Hunt. Damon deserves some love.

3 Likes

Mark Damon for me also.

1 Like

Mark Damon for me too.

1 Like

Poster artist Renato Casaro deserves a second chance and is my nominee this year.

2 Likes

Always fond of Fonda …

I wish there was a way for me to nominate two people, Casaro deserves to be there too. I’m surprised Damon isn’t there already to be quite honest. While some people take issue with his shit-eating grin, he’s undoubtedly one of the most recognizable faces in the genre and one of its strongest B-listers.

Okay folks. The nominations are now closed. Its time to vote!

Pick any two of the nominees. The one with the most votes will be this year’s inductee The only rules are you have to be a forum member to vote. The polls close on February 17 at high noon. Please reply to this topic to cast your ballot.

2021 SWDB Hall of Fame Nominees. Pick two of the following:

1. Craig Hill - Leading Actor
  2. Henry Fonda - Leading Actor
  3. Mark Damon - Leading Actor
  4. Renato Cesaro - Misc.

Jane’s father

It’s Mr Mark Damon for me

1 Like

My votes go to Craig Hill and Mark Damon

Mark Damon
Renato Cesaro

1 Like

If voting on just one is OK I vote for Henry Fonda, but only if you HAVE to pick 2 names (which “any two” suggests) I vote for Henry Fonda and Mark Damon.

Renato Casaro
and
Alan Harris, better known as Mark Damon

1 Like

Mark Damon & Renato Casaro.

Just Mark Damon

Just Fonda

If I’m not too late I’ll vote for Fonda.

My vote:

Fonda
Damon

Henry Fonda
Craig Hill

This year’s SWDB Hall of Fame Inductee is Mark Damon!

Congratulations to Johnny Oro/Johnny Yuma!

I will try to get a bio done this weekend. Thanks everyone for voting.

3 Likes