SWDb Spaghetti Western Hall of Fame

…Also, you might want to tag Jonathan Corbett in that post too. He also voted for Gemini and Dell’Orso!

Lead Actor: Craig Hill
Miscellaneous: Edda Dell’Orso

Claudio Undari-Supporting actor
Franco De Gemini-Miscellaneous

Here ya go… just replace nominate with vote

There is some confusion, you did everything right!

I think the wording is a bit confusing, or maybe I am wrong, but I think its suppose to mean that you can nominate 1 person each from those selected categories, for a total of 2 people with 1 from each of the listed categories

While with the other categories not listed, you must pick which category you want to vote for

(you can’t vote for both lead and director, but you can vote for both misc and cinematographer)

But rules for nominations were absolutely identical!

Sorry about that, will go for:

Franco De Gemini

Craig Hill

Sorry, my bad the rules are clear just have to read them:

Claudio Undari: Supporting Actor
Miscellaneous: Edda Dell’Orso

Apologies folks. I think I messed up. Everyone who voted for De Gemini and Dell’Orso can keep their vote as you voted right. You are allowed two Misc. votes.

Sorry guys!

No worries.

Will go for De Gemini and Dell Orso then.

Cheers.

Thanks for the clarification, and for running this thing!

Silva and Dell’Orso :dancer:

Hey guys. I’m going to extend the voting period. You now have until this Saturday at midnight to vote.

Thanks everyone for Voting. The 2019 Spaghetti Western Hall of Fame Inductees are Edda Dell’Orso and Franco De Gemini, both in the Miscellaneous category. Its great to see their contributions to the genre recognized. And the voting this year was a landslide.

I was wondering guys, should we just combine the composers with the musicians in the miscellaneous category and just call it “Musicians”? Please let me know your thoughts.

1 Like

I’d say yes to that :+1:

Sounds good to me

Makes perfect sense to me.

All is still this year, why is that?

One Damned Day at Dawn…

JC! Good to hear from ya. I’m pretty busy this year but I hope to do the voting in January. I still have to do the bios for last year’s inductees! will try to get it done this week.