SWDb 3.0 (our massive 2022/2023 project)

still need to make it prettier, and add new links. For each task done, new tasks appear out of thin air, it’s a trap!

Tidying up some more DVD/label catalogs and fixing up some other parts. We are making good progress I think, but shouldn’t neglect some of the other areas of work. For example, to the active editors, when you can, pretty up your own page in the SWDb, use my example as a template. And I still need some better ideas on how to improve the “browse all” page :wink:

Currently going on: @jan.svabenicky is fixing some info on Czech movies. I am fixing up the Medusa and Mustang/CG catalogs, and there are other things going on, while we still keep upgrading some movie pages to the 3.0 layout every now and then. Behind the scenes there are also tons of small things being fixed, better images uploaded, etc.
More hands are welcome!

@Carlos @Tom_B @Phil_H @Mickey13 @Companero_M @Pumaman @Bill_san_Antonio @scherpschutter @stanton , I have started (this is one of our 3.0 projects after all) updating your user corners in the SWDb as well. You should customize these a bit. Add some info, links, pictures, etc, or just toss out sections you don’t need. Let me know if you have any questions.

As crazy gringo @Carlos and myself are making firewood out of those old pages and transforming them into the new layout, we’ll be running out of pages to upgrade rather soon I figure. Those coming across a film page that isn’t yet updated but you’d like to see it shine in new light, please don’t hesitate to ask us to do so!

It looks like Fedra West hasn’t been updated to the new look.

Io non perdono… uccido - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

1 Like

fixed, thanks for pointing it out

1 Like

I was just playing around and found a few more. :grimacing:

7 Guns for Timothy :white_check_mark:
Sette magnifiche pistole - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Seven Hours of Gunfire :white_check_mark:
Aventuras del Oeste - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

And Now…Make Your Peace with God :white_check_mark:
Ed ora… raccomanda l’anima a Dio! - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Awkward Hands :white_check_mark:
Manos torpes - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Rattler Kid :white_check_mark:
L’uomo venuto per uccidere - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Chrysanthemums for a Bunch of Swine :white_check_mark:
Crisantemi per un branco di carogne - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Buffalo Bill - Hero of the West :white_check_mark:
Buffalo Bill, l’eroe del far west - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Death Knows No Time :white_check_mark:
PagĂł cara su muerte - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

The Deserter :white_check_mark:
Spina dorsale del diavolo, La - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Django Strikes Again :white_check_mark:
Django 2: il grande ritorno - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Doc, Hands of Steel :white_check_mark:
Uomo dalla pistola d’oro, L’ - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

On the Third Day Arrived the Crow :white_check_mark:
E il terzo giorno arrivò il corvo - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Finger on the Trigger :white_check_mark:
Finger on the Trigger - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

God with God, Gringo :white_check_mark:
Vayas con Dios, gringo - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Nevada Joe :white_check_mark:
Oeste Nevada Joe - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

The Jaguar :white_check_mark:
Llanero, El - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Joaquin Murrieta :white_check_mark:
Joaquin Murrieta - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Dakota Joe :white_check_mark:
Hombre y un colt, Un - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Wanted Johnny Texas :white_check_mark:
Wanted Johnny Texas - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Left Handed Johnny West :white_check_mark:
Johnny West il mancino - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Lemonade Joe :white_check_mark:
Limonadovy Joe - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Lola Colt :white_check_mark:
Lola Colt - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Manitoba :white_check_mark:
Manitoba - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Kitosch, the Man Who Came from the North :white_check_mark:
Kitosch, l’uomo che veniva dal nord - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

No Graves on Boot Hill :white_check_mark:
Tre croci per non morire - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Kill Johnny Ringo :white_check_mark:
Uccidete Johnny Ringo - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

The Sheriff Won’t Shoot :white_check_mark:
Sceriffo che non spara, Lo - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Seven for Pancho Villa :white_check_mark:
Link Siete de Pancho Villa, Los - The Spaghetti Western Database

If You Want to Live…Shoot! :white_check_mark:
Se vuoi vivere… spara - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Thirteenth is a Judas :white_check_mark:
Tredicesimo è sempre Giuda, Il - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Colorado Charlie :white_check_mark:
Colorado Charlie - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

For One Thousand Dollars Per Day :white_check_mark:
Per mille dollari al giorno - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

The Texican :white_check_mark:
The Texican - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Seven Pistols for a Gringo :white_check_mark:
Rio maldito - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

His Name Was Pot…They Called Him Allegria :white_check_mark:
Suo nome era Pot… ma… lo chiamavano Allegria, Il - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Pistol Packin’ Preacher :white_check_mark:
Posate le pistole, reverendo - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Roy Colt and Winchester Jack :white_check_mark:
Roy Colt e Winchester Jack - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

The White, the Yellow, and the Black :white_check_mark:
Bianco, il giallo, il nero, Il - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Twenty Paces to Death :white_check_mark:
Saranda - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Pray to God and Dig Your Grave :white_check_mark:
Prega Dio… e scavati la fossa - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Valdez is Coming :white_check_mark:
Valdez Is Coming - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

1 Like

haha alright that should keep us busy for a while :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just didn’t want you and @Carlos getting bored. :wink: You two have put in a lot of time and work upgrading these pages. I’m sure everyone on here would join me in saying that they look great and that your efforts are highly appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks amigo, appreciate the feedback. It’s a lot of work but I think both Carlos and myself have developed sort of a routine and muscle memory with mouse and keyboard, so these now get done rather quickly, I sometimes do these while watching TV :slight_smile: It is nice to see the database get an enormous quality boost through these, especially if we don’t stop there but use it as an occasion to check for errors, add information and pictures, and so on :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This list reads like the next 3 years of Arrow Boxset duds :wink: … I sure hope not!

2 Likes

For the most part…yeah! :laughing:

Haha, actually I think there are at least one very decent Arrow box sets hidden in this list. :wink:

1 Like

There actually are 4 titles from the first list by LankyGringo, which would make a grand set -

The Deserter

Kitosch: The Man who came from the North

Manos torpes

Death Knows no Time

:wink:

The 2nd list, I’d struggle to find 4 I could get enthused about.

2 Likes

I just wish Death Knows No Time would get some kind of release…whether it’s Arrow or whoever.

2 Likes

I’d take

Go with God, gringo
If you want to live… Shoot
No graves on boot hill
And… One more :laughing:

…fom both lists combined for Vol.2

1 Like

The White, the Yellow, and the Black … a misunderstood classic, and a perfect ‘woke’ upsetter

:wink:

2 Likes

@LankyGringo I am gonna pick those titles off the list bit by bit, maybe some others can help too. Will add checkmarks to those updated. Thanks for pointing them out.

1 Like