SW Bargain Thread

Thanks for the tip. Lots of other good titles too.

Ain’t that the truth. I ended up buying Cemetery and 12 others :smile:

Arrow is having a Flash sale that ends on Monday.

Day of Anger → £7.99
Cemetery without Crosses → £7.99
Requiescant → £9.99

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us all know. I will be checking this out.
Django Prepare a Coffin is also available @ £7.99

Ah forgot that one :slight_smile: That’s an old release though and can be had cheaper on amazon. Haven’t got Requiescant myself so I’ll be picking that one up at least.

Just ordered 6 films from the sale including Requiescant. I’m holding you responsible :grinning:

A fat bunch of Arrow blus are in a “3 for £20” promotion on Amazon (UK), until the end of the month at least. Buckaroo Banzai, Madman, Eaten Alive, Contamination, Rollerball, Big Trouble in Little China, Who Dares Wins, The Burbs, Branded to Kill, Night of the Comet, Videodrome, Tenebrae, Happiness of the Katakuris, Rabid, Massacre Gun, Theatre of Blood, Retaliation, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Nightmare City, King of New York, Zardoz, Time Bandits, Mona Lisa, Bound, Milano Calibro 9, The Honeymoon Killers, Blow Out… that was just from the first 10 pages (of 64), so there are bound to be more. Django Prepare a Coffin appears to be the only Arrow Spag in the promo though.

Thanks for this info! Ordered the 3 just now.

I was going to grab some giallos in this deal, but then I got a insurance bill and had to pass.

Not spaghetti but at least European. The Gojko Mitic Sammler-Edition (12 blu-rays in a wooden box) is at 59,97 euro at amazon.de:

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B015NDLOLC/italowestern-21

Italowestern - Enzyklopädie 3 EUR 14.90
https://www.amazon.de/Italowestern-Enzyklopädie-3-4-DVDs/dp/B00KHK1T3U?ie=UTF8&camp=1638&creativeASIN=B000B6TSWO&linkCode=xm2&redirect=true&tag=italowestern-21

The Arrow Summer Sale is on:

Still only the same spaghettis but now Requiescant is down at £7.99 aswell:

Day of Anger → £7.99
Cemetery without Crosses → £7.99
Requiescant → £7.99

Plus the pound is biting the dust at the moment for some reason :slight_smile:

Arrow offers free international postage at orders over £50 by the way so pick up some gialli while you’re at it :slight_smile:

1 Like

still 19,99 for me… damn, trickery in amazon’s pricing

sterling is still EUR 1,21 though :wink: so not supercheap, but still… well worth it, they are great editions

Don’t forget Viva Django.

A damn did it again :slight_smile:

Django, Prepare a Coffin -> £7.99

Filled my shopping cart and my total is £49.94 :confounded:

so that’s only the price of one good bottle of rum :wink:

1 Like

No, free shipping is £50.

Picked up White of The Eye and The Mutilator.