Spaghetti Western tunes you sing

Sonny and Jed is one I have in my head at the moment.

The main theme from Gentleman Killerā€¦it gets the blood going.

Because of the coming cd-release from Digitmovies surely :slight_smile: Never got hold of the CAM-release myself so am definitely getting the new slightly expanded release from Digitmovies ā€¦ But yes it IS a nice title tuneā€¦

I viewed the film recently.

I have a few issues of this one already; the L.P (also has The Cannibals on), the Cam CD (coupled with a couple of other soundtracks) and a very nice sounding bootleg issue with quite a few variations of the themes used in the filmā€¦so in no rush for the Digitmovies issue.

[quote=ā€œPhil H, post:24, topic:1271ā€]Iā€™m a big fan of these cheesy theme songs and am on Silverā€™s team here as I like just about all of them to some degree or other. But the ones that really stick with me as favourites would probably be:
To be fair, anything sung by Maurizio Graf or Raoul will get my thumbs up.[/quote]
I agree! I canā€™t get one of the songs from Black Jack out of my head! Itā€™s the song played while Jack and Joe rides in the beginning. Itā€™s only played one time in the whole film if I remember it right.

I promised a mate of mine if I ever made a western nowadays, Iā€™d include the Taste of Killing theme, cos me and him love it. Its the only one I know all the lyrics to.

I sing ā€˜Corri uomo corriā€™ aloud a lot, and the English theme to ā€˜Djangoā€™. I also like singing Ennio Morriconeā€™s music from TGTBTU a lot. I love belting out ā€˜Ecstasy of Goldā€™ once in a while.
And I like singing ā€˜Ya me voyā€™.

Yes Django is a good one. Hum a few. Sonny and Jed theme, Riding A Train song from the terrible film The Fat Brothers Of Trinity, Sabata theme song and most western songs from Nico Fidenco.

1 Like

How about the alternative version of A Pistol for Ringo? Itā€™s the last of the three tracks on this one.

Not so easy to get either of them out of the head ā€¦

The songs I often find myself singing are
-Django
-Youā€™d Better Smile
-Angel Face
-They call me Trinity
-Let It Rain, Let It Pour
-A Lone and Angry man
-Back Home Someday

Songs I try to sing but canā€™t remember the lyrics
-Vamos a Matar, CompaƱeros
-A Deadly Morning
-The Return of Ringo
-Keoma (especially the part where the woman sings OH NOO, KEOOMAA, NOO)

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: ā€¦relatable

2 Likes