Spaghetti Western Sunday at Banks Street Bar in New Orleans!

This Spaghetti Western Sunday November 2nd - Ace High - Starring Terence Hill & Bud Spencer, Eli Wallach and Brock Peters! Directed by Giuseppe Colizzi Score by Carlo Rustichelli! Come see the movie at our new time 8PM with Ron Hotstream and the Mid City Drifters on around 8:30! Only at Banks Street Bar! Only In New Orleans!

This Spaghetti Western Sunday November 9th - Boot Hill - Starring Terence Hill, Bud Spencer, and Woody Strode! Directed by Giuseppe Colizzi! Score by Carlo Rustichelli! The Movie will start at 8PM with Ron Hotstream and the Mid City Drifters coming on around 8:30! Only at Banks Street Bar! Only in New Orleans!

This Spaghetti Western Sunday November 16th - They Call Me Trinity - Starring Terence Hill and Bud Spencer Directed by Enzo Barboni Score by Franco Micalizzi - Come See one of the Most Popular Spaghetti Westerns of ALL TIME - The movie will begin at 8PM with Ron Hotstream and the Mid City Drifters on at about 8:30! Only at Banks Street Bar! Only in New Orleans!

Also, if you visit New Orleans, I also host a popup restaurant called Tuco Taco Tuesday at the Hi-Ho Lounge in New Orleans!
Come check out our Spaghetti Western Inspired Food!

This Spaghetti Western Sunday November 30th - Sabata - Starring Lee Van Cleef and William Berger - Directed by Gianfranco Parolini - Score by Marcello Giombini - Movie starts at 8PM with Ron Hotstream and the Mid City Drifters on around 8:30!

This Spaghetti Western Sunday December 14th - Giù la testa - Duck, You Sucker - A Fistful of Dynamite - We have been showing the Sabata Trilogy. Last week was Adios, Sabata, but since this Sunday is Special (my b’day), we’re gonna break the Trilogy and show Duck, You Sucker instead! Movie starts at 8PM with Ron Hotstream and the Mid City Drifters on around 9PM!

Happy 50th, TDog! :smiley:

thanks! (38th) :wink:

This Spaghetti Western Sunday December 28th - Return of Sabata - Starring Lee Van Cleef Directed by Gianfranco Parolini Music by Marcello Giombini - Movie starts at 8PM with Ron Hotstream and the Mid City Drifters on around 8:30!

This Spaghetti Western Sunday January 4th - Tepepa - Starring Thomas Tomás Milián and Orson Welles! Directed by Giulio Petroni - Score by Maestro Ennio Morricone! Come See this amazing Zapata/Spaghetti Western at 7PM! Ron Hotstream and the Mid City Drifters to follow at 8PM!

A very fine movie, here’s my take on it:

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:50, topic:3411”]A very fine movie, here’s my take on it:

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Tepepa_film_review[/quote]

YES - loved this movie and your review!

This Spaghetti Western Sunday January 11 - A Pistol for Ringo - Starring Guiliano Gemma Directed by Duccio Tessari Score by Maestro Ennio Morricone! Movie Starts at 7PM with Ron Hotstream and the Mid City Drifters on at 8PM!

This Spaghetti Western Sunday February 8 - Yankee - Starring Philippe Leroy and Adolfo Celi - Directed by Tinto Brass and Score by Nini Rosso! Movie Starts at 7PM with Ron Hotstream and the Mid City Drifters on at 8PM!

Spaghetti Western Sunday May 10th - Have a Good Funeral, My Friend… Sartana Will Pay - Starring Gianni Garko Directed by Giuliano Carnimeo Score by Bruno Nicolai! Movie Starts at 7PM with Ron Hotstream and the Mid City Drifters on at 8PM!