Spaghetti Western Posters

That Boot Hill poster with Terence Hill’s eyes only is someting unique.

[quote=“Bill san Antonio, post:423, topic:694”]That Boot Hill poster with Terence Hill’s eyes only is someting unique.[/quote]#

Yes, outstanding

You mean the Spanish? (COLLINA DE LAS BOTAS)
Yeah, that’s great.
I like the German a lot, fantastic colors too. Interesting how Peltzer changed the Italian artwork: He left out
Montefiori and made Spencer look ‘into the camera’…

His German TRINTA is the only one I ever saw with Hill AND Spencer being the leads. Somehow the German
ADRIA distributor had an idea they would become big business as a team. Even the German title
is a reference to two guys (The left and the right hand of the devil). During the films initial (first) release usually Terence Hill is pictured without Spencer on the posters, the title refers to TRINITA only, not to them as a team…

[quote=“mike siegel, post:425, topic:694”]His German TRINTIA is the only one I ever saw with Hill AND Spencer being the leads. Somehow the German
ADRIA distributor had an idea they would become big business as a team. Even the German title
is a reference to two guys (The left and the right hand of the devil). During the films initial (first) release usually Terence Hill is pictured without Spencer on the posters, the title refers to TRINITA only, not to them as a team…[/quote]

Yes, but Trinity refers to the number three: the film was supposed to have three protagonists instead of two in the original plans (see my Trinity article: A Man called Trinity - The Spaghetti Western Database).

The title The Right and the left Hand of the Devil was used in Holland too (De Rechter- en de Linkerhand van de Duivel); in fact ‘Duivel (devil)’ was a recurring element in the Dutch movie titles of the two: The Four hands of the Devil (Trinity is still my Name), The Devil shows no Mercy (God forgives … I don’t). When they ran out of develish inspiration, they turned to Halelujah: Halelujah for a pair of Fists (Boot Hill)

Today I received a birthday present from my parents:
An Italian “Have a good funeral, my friend, Sartana will pay”-Lobby Card! ;D

Cool, dicfish.
And you’ve found a nice place for it.

Whats that thing on the wall to the left of the lobby card ?

Thats a lightswitch… :slight_smile:

Ah right…thanks :slight_smile: .

[quote=“dicfish, post:427, topic:694”]Today I received a birthday present from my parents:
An Italian “Have a good funeral, my friend, Sartana will pay”-Lobby Card! ;D

Garko in action! Cool![/quote]

i have two giand posters in my room from grand duel and sabata

Wow great thread! Many beatyfull Posters :smiley:

Hello,
My name is Michael and I live in the United States. I joined the board back in November, but this is the first time I’ve posted. I’m a big fan of the genre and I have a passion for original Italian Spaghetti Western film posters. These are some of the posters I have in my collection.

[quote=“itillbealoteasierwiththat, post:435, topic:694”]Hello,
My name is Michael and I live in the United States. I joined the board back in November, but this is the first time I’ve posted. I’m a big fan of the genre and I have a passion for original Italian Spaghetti Western film posters. These are some of the posters I have in my collection.[/quote]

Welcome to the forum! Great posters!

Look in great condition.

Okei, so Ive been searching the web for sometime for posters. So far I know there a lot of posters on Ebay and I also buy from moviegoods.com. Does anyone know where to buy more rare posters, originals or reprints. Im looking for The Big Gundown and The Great Silence-posters. Preferebly japanese.

Which Japanese posters do you need for IL Grande Silenzio. The single panel or two panel?

Im not sure. Do you have a photo of them?

Thanks for answering!