Spaghetti Western Posters

this Adios Gringo bag is nice to have when transporting for example the dvd and soundtrack cd :-*

[/URL]

or stuff these pocket versions of Euro westerns in it
[URL=http://img695.imageshack.us/i/s6301386.jpg/][url]http://img192.imageshack.us/i/s6301385v.jpg/[/url]

… of which some aren’t Swedish at all but Danish I can see :slight_smile: Didn’t check them all out but “Django Renser Byen”, “Django Kommer Med Døden” and “Django, Vent Ikke, Skyd” are the Danish posters. In fact by a glance it seems you’ve got a lot of Danish material … Nice… Send it to me :slight_smile:

[quote=“django the bastard, post:401, topic:694”]this Adios Gringo bag is nice to have when transporting for example the dvd and soundtrack cd :-*

[url]http://img192.imageshack.us/i/s6301385v.jpg/[/url][/quote]
Cool bag, where did you get it?

Nice to see all that Scandinavian stuff!
I have 300 SW posters - not a single one from Sweden, Finland, Danmark :frowning:

I’d love to see the LEONE, CORBUCCI, T.HILL, MILIAN, SOLLIMA posters :slight_smile:

[quote=“mike siegel, post:404, topic:694”]Nice to see all that Scandinavian stuff!
I have 300 SW posters - not a single one from Sweden, Finland, Danmark :([/quote]
I don’t have a number as of yet but must have something like 220-250 spaghetti western posters. All from Denmark, Germany and Italy.

The only Sollima I have is the Danish Run, Man, Run I posted on the other page but got a couple of others that fit your filter. Some have been posted before but I think some of the links died along the way so here is a recap:

Great stuff!
IL GRANDE SILENZIO being my favorite non-Leone SW, I’d love to have that poster. Maybe we can trade? I take the opportunity and will spend an afternoon taking pics of my SW-posters. If it’s not an Director / Actor / Film I’m collecting, I’m willing to trade some of these…
(I collect mainly Leone, T.Hill, Mercenario, Silenzio and certain favorites like the Sollimas, Django Kill, Quien Sabe?
and various others.)

I’ll start with NERO / CORBUCCI and German DJANGO Mania:

and here is Sartana, Sabata & Lee van Cleef:

How do you store your folded posters Mike ?

everywhere :slight_smile:
I have about 30 meters. 75% being photos.

Here’s some GEMMA:

Wow that is some storage :slight_smile: .

As soon as you start measuring your collection in meters it’s a sure sign you’ve got a lot :slight_smile:

Very impressive and despite the amount of stuff you seem to have it seems very ordered and neatly packed up. Nice.

How many posters and photos do you have. Any idea?

I find the small posters and the normal-sized lobby cards the easiest to deal with/storage but some of the big Italian posters and the fotobuste are very tricky as they aren’t handy even when folded.

[quote=“Søren, post:412, topic:694”]As soon as you start measuring your collection in meters it’s a sure sign you’ve got a lot :slight_smile:

Very impressive and despite the amount of stuff you seem to have it seems very ordered and neatly packed up. Nice.

How many posters and photos do you have. Any idea?

I find the small posters and the normal-sized lobby cards the easiest to deal with/storage but some of the big Italian posters and the fotobuste are very tricky as they aren’t handy even when folded.[/quote]

Yes, it’s a lot. But I started some time ago, at the age of eleven - the year APOCALYPSE NOW premiered.
It’s about 100.000 items I guess. I already financed three films with it :slight_smile:
My problem, or my luck, is that I love almost the whole film history. Besides real crap you’ll find a lot in that archive.
Come to think of it, I shouldn’t have been so ignorant to crap-movies: some of those Thrash titles are more
‘valuable’ by now than Welles & Wyler :slight_smile: (paper-wise).

Spending pocket money to buy fitting envelopes and clear film is advisable… Just avoid moisture, heat and look through the stuff from time to time (I do it all the time, love it). Storing Italian stuff (and unfolded posters) is a major bitch. The only reason I never totally committed to Italian stuff. I have about 500 Italian 2-/4-foglio’s and bustas and they take more space than 5000 ‘regular sized’ 1-sh’s / LC sets. Anyway I just love Italian stuff, but I concentrated on my favorite films: Peckinpah, Leone, McQueen, Hill & Wayne. Money is another factor - if I was a millionaire I’d buy 50% of my old friend Fantomas38000 (eBay) stuff :slight_smile:

Here a little section with Sollima & some favorite SW:

[]

Besides my 150 Swedish i have some 100 foreign ones also. A lot of Danish and some strange ones like this Yugoslavian

http://img576.imageshack.us/i/s6301389.jpg/

In the Mexican souvenir shop of an rural neighbour town here in Sweden :o ???

@mike siegel:
Would you mind, if I put some of your posters in our database?

Just go ahead, my pleasure…

More ‘various’ titles:

Well Mike, you seem to have a nice collection. Thanks for posting it! Some of the artworl is wonderful.
I’m not a collector, but I have some posters hanging in my kitchen. Your last postings are like a catalogue for me to decide, which one I’ll buy in case of getting a bigger flat…

I especially like the German ones from ADRIA distributor. Almost all of their titles were painted
by acclaimed painter Lutz Peltzer. For ex. the Julio Buchs film, or Garringo, Collina degli Stivali or Dio perdona, Io no!

So here’s 11 T.Hill Westerns (1967 - 1975):